Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva lich

Mojszika

Question

8 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, RazerXPrime said:

I was going to say it's a mystery, but that would be bad of me.

But the Kuva weapons do have an MR listing, but it's not an actual requirement. You can get and use the weapon at any MR.

Quitter!

2 hours ago, Mojszika said:

His shoulder and his arm is shining with grey light someone seid it can be an empera.

Post a screenshot and someone can confirm if they have an ephemera or not. 

Have you defeated a lich before? If not, I know this is an unfun way to put it, but you have a little homework to do, through your favorite method, whether watching, listening, reading, what have you, to learn all the basics of the system. 

However, to quickly answer the question in your OP: Defeating a lich allows you to bypass the mastery rank requirement. When you finally vanquish a lich, by using the correct combination of parazon mods in sequence and choosing the vanquish option, and then return to your ship, you will find the lich weapon fully built in your foundry, and you will be able to pick it up and put it in your inventory and use it regardless of mastery requirement -- the mastery rank requirement is more of a formality to give you an idea of the weapons intended player level, it really has no function in game since the only way to acquire Lich weapons bypasses said requirement, it's essentially flavor text. 

Archived