Reliquary drive (railjack) need help

dzonyDD

Last edit hopefully: My post was probably irrelevant. vacant means empty as far as I know, and replaying rising the tide should not be needed anyway. Have you tried to press the navigation console?

___

I don't remember the details (unsure if you need to press the reliquary drive first, or how you exactly navigate to the desired place which is the only place available for you for navigation at first when you enter the made railjack), but assuming you can't still use the navigation console normally, have you pressed on the reliquary drive etc, waited until it mentions a specific moon maybe, and then/or went to the navigation console and travel to the only moon you could - as a separate mini mission, in order to get the key you need? I'd assume after you finish the mini mission you could get back to the reliquary drive and press on it.

I apologize ahead for my English level.

11 minutes ago, dzonyDD said:

its on LUA i watched on youtube, problem is vacant but i cant find 1% way to the key

i am like this guy in video 

That's a visual bug, just start a mission from the navigation console

2 minutes ago, Ailia_Grimm said:

If you've already finished the quest you don't need to find it anymore

i replayed 2 times quest and still nothing...its locked like before, no way no key no mission for it

2 minutes ago, dzonyDD said:

i replayed 2 times quest and still nothing...its locked like before, no way no key no mission for it

idk what to tell you man, you're the first I've heard to have a problem with this quest

Yes the key mission is in lua, I tried not to spoil too much by mentioning this in case it was irrelevant. I'm unsure this post would be useful, but it's a try.

To the point: The reliquary drive is not the navigation console - just to explain, as maybe it's the issue. (on the other hand, it may be the starting point of the lua mini mission)

To actually chose and start a specific mission you (normally) can interact with the navigation console while in the railjack - it's in the room (relatively) in front of the railjack but not the pilot seat. Then you should be able to see (the start of) a new, railjack related, starchart* (at first only one mission would be available). I think there are other useful ways to start a mission in the railjack star chart but will start from here.

___

The star chart navigation itself starts from earth - that is, if you have done the lua mission already at least. (if lua's mini mission is available, by all means, do that lua mini mission first)

___

*or, alternatively, in case the drive is still vacant and you didn't do the mission for the key, (which is NOT rising the tide,) you can probably only go to lua from there at first.

(If you see nothing by that navigation console maybe interact with the reliqanary drive first just in case until lua is mentioned, and if needed, start the mission in lua. If you did so, then when having the key after visiting lua, you may board your railjack again and then press the reliqanary drive again just in case.)

Archived