Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: TennoGen: Hotfix 30.1.1

[DE]Megan

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

When are crewmates going to be able to shoot "exposed radiators"?
I avoid doing Skirmish Solo just because my Pilot and Gunner won't position themselves where they can shoot it, then shoot it.
I've parked my 2 Gunner Railjack next to the Radiator, and just waited.
They don't shoot them.

Crew Pilots are also vary slow, they only even move at the slowest the player can move the ship.
I've seen them zoom around before, shortly after getting my Pilot, but they won't anymore.
The Pilots (mine is rank 5 pilot) moves around slowing, randomly, and doesn't try to evade things.

Gunners have also gotten off their turret in the past to revive the downed Engineer,
then go back to their turret.
They aren't doing that anymore,
Engineer keeps dying because no-one will revive him.

Engineers also prioritize repairing things when they are being shot,
which is why they keep going down.
The Engineer goes to put out a fire, in the middle of a boarding party, and just gets destroyed,
even though he has my amazing Tigris Prime that can 1-shot pretty much any normal enemy.

ty I guess for making game in general more dark some couple of days ago (UI and palettes included), but you kinda forgot the things that were the actual problem like light sources...which are still as glaring or even more glaring in comparison now...since autoexposure n such.. soo, keep going ?

An honest thanks for the door fix though :D (rest of the fixes is cool too but this one's my personal highlight)

thanks for the fix, any update about UDP ports bug? some people including me can't join any sqauds or even trade cuz all relays are empty and i tried everything to fix only solution was using a VPN but it keeps disconnecting me/lagging so hopefully u guys will fix this soon...

1 minute ago, wirecard said:

this feature could have stayed too

Because it makes total sense to pull those ships...

This is a welcome change. Bugs should be fixed without question if they have interactions with objects like condor dropships. 

1 minute ago, TheKurtiStryke said:

still no buffs for sevagoth? or changes to his 1? nothing besides fixes?

Sevagoth needs buffs? 

Are you serious?

He already got a major buff to gloom which has put him easily in the A-tier category. He doesn't need any buffs.

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

You can now press P (Mission Progress) when using Pilot or Gunnery actions in the Railjack.

Can you open/close the map yet? Can't remember if this is still unsupported or not, but I know it's been an annoyance in the past.

33 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Clients never getting Corrupted enemies if the Host isn’t encountering corruptible enemies in Void Storm missions. This was most commonly seen when the Host would stay on the Railjack while Clients boarded Crewships, POIs, Capital Ships, etc.

•  

The Office Reaction GIF

I can finally play Skirmish void storms without having to constantly become the host to be able to collect reactant.

PLS fix nova bug where you get insta-killed by certain greneer like seeker if you have gloom subsumed ability turned on (Even with 16 orbs (ability 1) and full adaptation AND full shields)

10 minutes ago, Hunter70777 said:

fix the egyptian's UDP problem

This ^^^. My two Egyptian friends already submitted support tickets about this very issue but it seems it's very complicated to fix, an announcement toward the players affected by this bug would be appreciated on behalf of my friends and other people affected.

Thank you for the ongoing bug fixes.

Any update on the odd placement of holsters on the one-handed Sepfahn zaw? It's an ongoing and often-reported issue, as this bug report thread will attest:

54 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Can we see another Plague Star? It's been over a year since we have seen it return.

Man time flies, can't believe it's been over a year but it totally has, crazy!

8 minutes ago, DragonDude3010 said:

This ^^^. My two Egyptian friends already submitted support tickets about this very issue but it seems it's very complicated to fix, an announcement toward the players affected by this bug would be appreciated on behalf of my friends and other people affected.

We did make an announcement about this issue.

19 minutes ago, TheKurtiStryke said:

his other abilities(especially 1 without AI) are weak.

How do you figure?

Sevagoth (main form) is not a damage dealing frame. He is specifically debuff and crowd control with a team-buff for health.

If you are building him expecting damage then you will be disappointed. It just isn't how the frame is designed.

Sevagoth is CC+Debuff

Shadow is Damage

They are meant to be used together and for what they are the ability set works well.

Please allow us to change our operator cosmetics from within the Simulacrum.

I saw someone using a really cool Void Dash color combo, but I cannot replicate it. Changing Void Dash colors requires being in my Orbiter's Transference Room, changing colours, then hopping into the Relay, fast travelling to Simaris and going into Simulacrum to check the colours. Rinse and repeat until I find the right combo.

Archived