Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: TennoGen: Hotfix 30.1.1

[DE]Megan

why not add a means to collect crew members at not the cost of a slot, like liches. I feel like collecting crew is the same as liches.

can you add a means to check crew members anywhere in the game to see their stats; so I can buy a new one at not a cost of a slot, because i cant remember their stats 3 zones ago.

even seeing your crew from the orbiter could cut a zone. otherwise your forced to go to a dojo or a relay, just to look at a panel. to go...that guy out.  zone back to ticker.

alternatively, add crew members stats to the warframe app, 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Sentient Scouts in Uranus now stay until they’ve been scanned by you instead of leaving after they’ve scanned 2 bodies, giving you the best chance at scanning them. An optional objective marker is now placed on them when within range.

That's a great change! I remember how annoying this was when I was doing the Hunhow quest (whatever it was called).

18 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

How do you figure?

Sevagoth (main form) is not a damage dealing frame. He is specifically debuff and crowd control with a team-buff for health.

If you are building him expecting damage then you will be disappointed. It just isn't how the frame is designed.

Sevagoth is CC+Debuff

Shadow is Damage

They are meant to be used together and for what they are the ability set works well.

his 1 is just dumb, it has no AI, and that's bad, it's should atleast target nearby enemies when you're not aiming(the ones that aren't yet debuffed), and i don't get that "spin around" mechanic...what's the meaning of that if the shadow can deal damage and debuff just 1 time?, also, the recent change (hold 1 to make it faster) is stupid and nosense,...just set it as the standard speed and add a new mechanic when holding 1(why would i even make  it go slower?)

sevagoth shadow si very sloow, has goofy movements,some issues with energy refill, and ability 2 is clunky... not to mention the animations, that are extremely buggy....most of the times the claws don't move or match the model animations at all and it's extremely annoying.

his 2 is, a bit weak, but still kinda ok(mabe just a little buff on the damage it deals) the only thing, is that i would like to see it's actual range(like gloom) and better understand what enemies are affected by it(yes i know, there already is a graphic effect).

10 minutes ago, TheKurtiStryke said:

his 1 is just dumb, it has no AI, and that's bad, it's should atleast target nearby enemies when you're not aiming(the ones that aren't yet debuffed), and i don't get that "spin around" mechanic...what's the meaning of that if the shadow can deal damage and debuff just 1 time?, also, the recent change (hold 1 to make it faster) is stupid and nosense,...just set it as the standard speed and add a new mechanic when holding 1(why would i even make  it go slower?)

sevagoth shadow si very sloow, has goofy movements,some issues with energy refill, and ability 2 is clunky... not to mention the animations, that are extremely buggy....most of the times the claws don't move or match the model animations at all and it's extremely annoying.

his 2 is, a bit weak, but still kinda ok(mabe just a little buff on the damage it deals) the only thing, is that i would like to see it's actual range(like gloom) and better understand what enemies are affected by it(yes i know, there already is a graphic effect).

It sounds a little like maybe his kit just isn't for you. It works perfectly fine.

Shadow is not intended to be fast moving... that's why his 1 is able to pull enemies to him really effectively.

I suggest either spending more time with the kit and getting used to it more thoroughly or taking some time away so you can revisit Sevagoth at a later date.

He is, quite simply, the best designed warframe to be released in a long time IMO. Lavos was pretty solid but Sevagoth is just universally better.

il y a une heure, Ivi104 a dit :

Please allow us to change our operator cosmetics from within the Simulacrum.

I saw someone using a really cool Void Dash color combo, but I cannot replicate it. Changing Void Dash colors requires being in my Orbiter's Transference Room, changing colours, then hopping into the Relay, fast travelling to Simaris and going into Simulacrum to check the colours. Rinse and repeat until I find the right combo.

you can always go to simaris directly from orbiter by goin to your syndicate console, select other(or misc, cant remember their category) select simaris, and click visit in a relay. cut down some time to go to him. but still tedious to check your color combinations tho

35 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

It sounds a little like maybe his kit just isn't for you. It works perfectly fine.

Shadow is not intended to be fast moving... that's why his 1 is able to pull enemies to him really effectively.

I suggest either spending more time with the kit and getting used to it more thoroughly or taking some time away so you can revisit Sevagoth at a later date.

He is, quite simply, the best designed warframe to be released in a long time IMO. Lavos was pretty solid but Sevagoth is just universally better.

Shadow isn't even slow, it just seems that way because the camera is panned back

31 minutes ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

To bad, I had fun draggin the ambulas around with sevagoth the other day.

I'm mostly just sad that I didn't think about trying it on Vay Hek 😭

it's good to fix broken stuff (it was ridiculous that embrace could literally turn off bosses lmao) but i wish i could roll back just to see hek flailing around in a little ball of shame for a few moments

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please fix Gross Income on the profile not accounting for Mission Rewards or Boosters.

Please fix the Tibor Prime Fur Pattern being unusable on Kavats with the alternate "Maned" body style.

Can we see another Plague Star? It's been over a year since we have seen it return.

Yes, Plague star will come back, they said it in the last devstream. It will also bring the Ghoul chainsaw in the rewards

Tx for the fixes. Could you please fix the old, old, old bug of players spawning in the RJ when going to another's to trade? It has been around forever and hapens on a dayly basis if you trade often.

3 hours ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Thanks! Any chance that Gara could get an appearance toggle so she can keep her gorgeous glass on during Splinter Storm though?

2iZKQct.png

Asking the important questions!!

Please lets have this i wanna be classy and glassy!

Can we please get this old bug fixed, it's very distracting while playing, it happens whether I have weapon skins active or not. It even happens while I'm in my orbiters arsenal. :( 

While holding a primary, Non Railjack mission.

Spoiler

441350F5C6E2A6E370B1B9B45F7B3BDA429D159E

Aiming down the sights of a pistol and having the handle in my view is lets say unpleasant.

While holding a pistol, Railjack mission.

Spoiler

C8358323DBC974A02B9DD9AC9602DB4D2D307753

In arsenal.

Spoiler

A3571B293E7882B88E467BC08B456E6A80B25184

We need old bugs like this fixed because it's taking away from the game play when you have trouble aiming.

Thank you for the hotfix, keep up the great job, but please fix old bugs. ^

###############################################
Sentinel Survivability

Sentinel Survivability Buff, please DE you keep adding new and more powerful enemies that can zap our Sentinels in one shot just about, even with Primed Regen on it, dead outright in the first few minutes into some high missions, especially horrid on high Corpus missions.

We need our Sentinel mods like our Companion mods made into Link mods so we can at least make them hopefully survive longer than 3 minutes into a 10 minute mission.

Warframe abilities and other healing methods that heal should also work on the Sentinels, it feels like you just don't care, yet you keep releasing new Sentinels that are just as bad as the old ones.

Not all of us want to run around with a Demios pet that cannot die outright and respawns over your head.

Can we please have an option for our Orbiters A B C for appearance like Warframes have that way we can switch between appearances.

Can you please fix the stats in our UI profile, mine is showing two kitguns as Primary and Secondary as the most used when this is not correct it bugged/changed about two hotfixs ago, the Soma Prime and Staticor are my most used guns please correct this error.

Thank you for the fixes, still more to go. ;)

Appreciate the hotfix, but please consider changing electrical hazards to have another negative effect (such as completely disabling shields and slingshot/artillery) and not destroy the HUD or lockout the tactical menu.  These effects go far beyond providing a reason to fix the damage and actively punish players, especially when less experienced players do not/cannot repair them and everyone suffers.  For solo players, this can make a mission like Volatile utterly unplayable since you can't remote repair, you can't recall to the ship, and you can't see your HUD.

This also removes the value of most of the higher level intrinsics including join warp and remote repair, further disincentivizing people to play Railjack.

Fix visual clutter caused by gloom on sentinel.

Fix melee animations not working. Shadow attacking with indivisible claws as his real claws trail behind him like a syndana.

Fix functionalities of consume. It is very janky, unresponsive, and its hit box is puny. I frequently phase through enemies not damaging them or healing me. Suggested "easy" fixes is change functionality to resemble Atlas' 1 key.

Allow sow to be recast-able clearing previous instances.

Please and thank you.

Archived