Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: TennoGen: Hotfix 30.1.1

[DE]Megan

4 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

We did make an announcement about this issue.

That's bug was exist before please don't say it's my country fault

But thank you for turning so hard to fix the problem 🖤🤍

Thank you for the hotfix; however, these two visual bugs related to Amps and Necramechs have not yet been fixed. Images are included in the linked posts below.

Thank you in advance and once again, thank you for this hotfix.

@[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Drew @[DE]Marcus @[DE]Megan @[DE]Helen

1 hour ago, RhymzwithOrangz said:

Why is my profile pic still the default one, also thanks for fixing the disaster that is railjack.

Because DE has not gotten around to reading my Ticket yet about the problem. 

Forum Glyphs From In-game Not Updating on the Forums.

Requester Slayer-.
Created April 24, 2021 12:28
Id #2492313
Status open
Category Web or Forum Issue

1. When new UI will start to show label "found" on Endo? I'm tired to guess what I found from caches.

2. Achievement "Kill it with fire" still doesn't work.

3. Achievement "Ride or die" doesn't work on my account even though I have max standing with Ventkids (132k out of 132k). Probably because Ventkids reputation bugged.

7 hours ago, Voltage said:

Please fix the Tibor Prime Fur Pattern being unusable on Kavats with the alternate "Maned" body style.

Yes because no other generic fur pattern works on Vasca kavats because of their different body types. While we're at it can we make Vasca kavat fur pattern work on the deimos kavats and normal ones? And why not put the infested fur patterns on both kavat types too? You know what, while we're at it let's make all sentinels use any body. I want all my sentinels to look like taxon.

7 hours ago, Voltage said:

Can we see another Plague Star? It's been over a year since we have seen it return.

Go watch the latest devstream, surprised you're not caught up on the latest warframe news mr. voltage

7 hours ago, Yunjuwo said:

Nikana Zaws are still bugged so that equipped skins' sheathes clip out of proper positioning.

Also, if the combo duration resets on any exalted melee(be it through duration or heavy attacks), bonuses from combo multipliers on your equipped melee weapon(e.g. Blood Rush, Weeping Wounds, Gladiator set bonus), stop applying to both the melee weapon and exalted melee until either A) the melee weapon's combo multiplier goes down by at least 1x, or B) you reset the entire combo duration of your melee weapon(be it through duration or heavy attacks). 

YES please fix this nikana zaw equipped bug, the zaw is constantly chagning sheath positions. Sometimes the sheath is sticking out of my head like I am a unicorn.

hace 8 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

Fixed not being awarded the final Arcane for completing the 36th Orphix.

The script that gave x3 rewards was fixed in 0,1 seconds ... This bug that has over a few months took the equivalent of yeas in software development to be fixed...

Curious how the "bugs" that extend the grind take longer to be fixed.

hace 8 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:

Fixed cases of ‘Your teammate needs help to open a door’ prompt lingering for the duration of the mission.

Wasn't that somthing my mind was telling me? Been playing for more than 1 h it seems...

8 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

We did make an announcement about this issue.

Thank you! I couldn't find an official announcement anywhere but maybe I'm a little blind. I'll link this to my friends right away to let them know that besides their support tickets, they have been noticed officially as well.

5 hours ago, -dicht.Akemi- said:

Yes because no other generic fur pattern works on Vasca kavats because of their different body types. While we're at it can we make Vasca kavat fur pattern work on the deimos kavats and normal ones? And why not put the infested fur patterns on both kavat types too? You know what, while we're at it let's make all sentinels use any body. I want all my sentinels to look like taxon.

Go watch the latest devstream, surprised you're not caught up on the latest warframe news mr. voltage

Well they should fix their advertising  and descriptions of the fur pattern as labeling it a general Kavat skin is misleading.

Thank you for telling me it was mentioned in the Devstream. I watched the whole thing but must have missed this detail. Appreciated :)

Thanks for the hotfix.

Please consider fixing acolytes bug as mentioned in previous comments , it stops spawning randomly in endless missions (ANI, Ophelian, MOT, kuva survival  .....).

Here's the thread concerning this issue : 

• Fixed Aurex Vertec enemy backpacks having incorrect textures that also read ‘Walnut’. They really wanted you to know what color their backpacks were. 

Can you please fix Amalgam Hequet Units having a super black and dark red color instead of the regular white-ish color as primary? 

• Steal drop must be shown as first at "Tab" stats
  • You launch credit booster but "dojo 1fps" bug not fixed :)  ( Also host migration mobs dissapear- some guy report)

• Total game fps depends on orbiter scins/decorations and even bacis animation
  • Total game fps depends on ship-loading-screen skins (liset-arklight)
  • Total game fps depends on view from the cockpit window control - "railjack view" planets more lighter then basic missions
  • liset-arklight skin not optimized
  • Being host of 4 member party on deimos and have norma-high priority to warframe process give mouase lags + mouse-to-slow(shuttering) after 1 hour game play 
      Fix is - set priority (below normal) wich give free mouse but it low loading speed of party members
  • dry dock is not optimized and overloaded with decorations in the dojo. It renders all space on the railjack settings menu = so :
    1. fps down
    2. menu lags
    3. mouse lags
    4. mouse go slow(shuttering) like in paragraph 1 (until set below normal piority)

• My cool suggestion:
    "Search results" by "Keyboard Codes" ignore "Language keyboard layout"
    as you input like in "abra-kadabra" on your lang and get relic name in search result
    as you input in latinic

Archived