Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: TennoGen: Hotfix 30.1.1

[DE]Megan

15 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Electrical Hazard HUD scramble FX lingering perpetually if a Crew mate Repaired the Hazard while you were in your Necramech. 

I really appreciate this..:heart:Thanks!

really glad that the bug reported in 2014 & then I documented & recorded & reported several times after 2016 was finally fixed - refreshing hydroids tidal impunity buff did not give status immunity for the remaining duration so you could only cast your tidal impunity one time

11 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

@[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Drew @[DE]Marcus @[DE]Megan @[DE]Helen

Because DE has not gotten around to reading my Ticket yet about the problem. 

Hey there, I had this issue a while back too. To update your profile pic in the forums to reflect your in-game glyph you should log out of the forums and then log back in again. You may need to clear your cache if the issue persists.

Although the sub-forums of previous mainline update feedback n bug report are closed.... but things are far from completed... for example, void storm still downing crew member, mission progress show x-credits but the real end mission screen only shows half of what mission progress has shown... etc

19 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed launching the Necramech from the Archwing Slingshot via well timed Transference.

Pity. Sounds epic. Anybody got a recording of that? :D

Buuuut, as always: thanks for the fixes!

19 hours ago, Ivi104 said:

Please allow us to change our operator cosmetics from within the Simulacrum.

I saw someone using a really cool Void Dash color combo, but I cannot replicate it. Changing Void Dash colors requires being in my Orbiter's Transference Room, changing colours, then hopping into the Relay, fast travelling to Simaris and going into Simulacrum to check the colours. Rinse and repeat until I find the right combo.

Dude, use Captura.

Thank you for the fixes to the Sigma & Octantis stance bug, DE! There is still an issue with the slam attack as others have noted here, and it affects the Cobra & Crane as well. Hopefully this will be addressed in a following hot fix.

14 hours ago, only.my.RAILGUN. said:

Yea you are right, I tried it with keyboard few minutes ago. It is able to do regular slam attack by pressing melee button for a really short time, but the slam attack always comes after a throw-shield action which is wrong. It should be a normal slam attack just like other normal weapons instead of throwing the shield first.

Before update 29.5, Sigma & Octantis acts perfectly. Do an aerial attack when aiming forward, the shield will be thrown. Do an aerial attack when aiming the ground(not necessary to look straight down) or aiming forward and holding melee attack button for a few more time, it will be a normal slam attack without throwing shield.

Can we please either get a massive boost to Harrow Systems drop rate or get the systems moved to literally anywhere else? Defections are so absolutely buggy, and the drop rate is so abysmally horrible that actually farming for Harrow is outright unbearable...

Hey Y'all;

Can we have a tag for crew member in inventory or able to check how many total and free slots for our crew members, in [Contracts] and in the Crew UI screen at drydock or something please!, instead of me scratching my head and waiting for the eventual, buy 20 pt for space!!!??

Please @[DE]Megan, Please Ty <3 😊

There is a bug with the dojo tenno lab room with the backdrops ever since the "None" backdrop got added it doesnt show in the clan research page as having been researched but when I go into the room it says research completed and now my personal dojo profile of research completed makes it look like I only have 82 of 83 things researched in the tenno lab. I know its a small bug thats not a huge deal but for me having completed my entire dojo solo having it seem as if its not completed bothers me. So to sum it up I did research this and its completed so I'd appreciate it if you'd fix the issue.

On 2021-05-06 at 1:04 PM, Slayer-. said:

@[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Drew @[DE]Marcus @[DE]Megan @[DE]Helen

Because DE has not gotten around to reading my Ticket yet about the problem. 

22 hours ago, Digressive said:

Hey there, I had this issue a while back too. To update your profile pic in the forums to reflect your in-game glyph you should log out of the forums and then log back in again. You may need to clear your cache if the issue persists.

Thanks, I'd already tried all that :(, my below forum posts explain all that I tried while helping out another player, it's the reason I submitted a ticket.

Spoiler

On 2021-04-23 at 11:25 PM, Slayer-. said:

@[DE]Helen @[DE]Marcus @[DE]Drew

Hello,

I was helping out a player on how to change their forum glyph but discovered I also couldn't change my own glyph.

The forum glyph when they're changed in-game do not update here on the on the forums.

Could someone please take a look.

Source post below.

This is what I tried below to get the glyph to show, still didn't update.

Thank you.

Archived