Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(PSN)Bloooo-py

My arsenal segment has been offline,  when I first started the game I selected volt and I did the quest for Vor. But I never got thr arsenal segment and it's an issue that's been with me for a while the reason why I don't play warframe anymore. I wanna get into the game so freaken badly but this is stopping me, if anyone can help me it would mean the world to me. 

Are you sure you have completed all the "objectives" to receive the Arsenal Segment?

Isn't there a Junction, for example, that you have to clear in order to get it?

(Haven't done Vor's Prize since... it was released, but I'm considering the possibility that potential changes might have been done in the meantime)

17 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

Are you sure you have completed all the "objectives" to receive the Arsenal Segment?

Isn't there a Junction, for example, that you have to clear in order to get it?

(Haven't done Vor's Prize since... it was released, but I'm considering the possibility that potential changes might have been done in the meantime)

Hm Yea it's a non replayable mission. It's also automatic so you need to complete it to actually play the game. If OP said he completed it then he should have access to the arsenal as this is part of the mission. I think it's one of the first things you unlock.

Archived