Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.6.0: The Vectis!

[DE]Rebecca

"- Fixed and response to complaints that Ash’s Blade Storm will sometimes ignore enemies who are standing right beside the initial target.

Due to people pointing out enemies not being hit enough though their camera "sees" them, Blade Storm will now perform a raycast from the Warframe’s eye AND the camera's view position and if the existing conditions are satisfied on either one, the enemy will be included in the hit list."

I'll admit this is slightly better before you broke it (the way some if not most of us avid Ash fans feel), but can we please go back to the way it was? I rarely had an issue getting stuck in a floor if this "fix" is a response to that issue. I'm sure there's a way to patch falling through/getting stuck in floors without comprimising an ultimate acting as it should. I appreciate the other fixes btw, so you know I'm not ungrateful for the hard work you guys put in, but this "fix" for bladestorm you added this time and the time before no longer make this remotely feel like an ultimate and instead make it feel like a tier 2 or 3 move at best in my oppinion and that of others I'm sure. I am on the otherhand very pleased with nyx's absorb fix so I no longer have to worry about my sentinel shooting it self in the face just because I get overwhelmed and want to make quick work of surrounding enemies. Keep up the good work and thanks for listening to our voices as I'm sure it's a lot for you guys to sort through in these forums. Thanks DE staff.

That vectis is BAD ***! the damage is so high is amazing, I just finished building it and took it out for a spin, man that was fun.

I'm a little sad though that the pumpkin heads didn't stay around for very long, I thought that was cool

Edited by Erysium

ideal for ranged takedowns. im sry how is this different from any other sniper in the game. o im sry it has slightly difeerent stats.

how every time DE releases a weapon i feel less motivated to login. that should change.

Your right it should, but from you not the DE

"- Fixed and response to complaints that Ash’s Blade Storm will sometimes ignore enemies who are standing right beside the initial target.

Due to people pointing out enemies not being hit enough though their camera "sees" them, Blade Storm will now perform a raycast from the Warframe’s eye AND the camera's view position and if the existing conditions are satisfied on either one, the enemy will be included in the hit list."

So in plain english, anything seen bye the camera or by your warframe will be targeted. So anything hidden from view, taking cover, behind another enemy, etc, will NOT be targeted.

Honestly, Blade Storm was better before this patch. Now it sucks again, I'm sorry. But as an avid Ash user, I have found this new version to be extremely capricious. Sometimes it get 15 people, if I could see that many. other times, and far more often, It will take down the 3 guys in front of me, but then not kill the 2 guys behind them, the 3 guys behind me (because I should not have to turn my camera angle around just to include everyone; even then I'd still not get the guys taking cover), the other guy who had just walked behind a crate, and the 5 new guys that just walked in from the other tile.

Please change it back. Please please please, I don't care if I miss the guy who was right next to the initial victim, I care if I miss the other 13 guys in the room. Else try some other way to solve the problem, like establish a maxiumum radius around the first victim inside of which the 14 closest people to the first victim will be targeted.

TL;DR: The New Blade Storm has new and much bigger problems than the old one.

On another note almost everything else is, to my knowledge, great. I love the pumpkin rollers. They're really cute. Can we keep them?

Edited by ROSING

Thanks for new cool things, also for fix Nyx again like before you break it, i love to play nyx. Apologise for feeling more nerf on every update.

That new multi thread sounds cool.

What de hell did you do guys, I played a few missions and found it very annoying. Now  the rarest amo is rifle, because every killed drops sniper rifleamo, a bit less shotgunt amo, and more less rifle amo.

Furthermore I find at least 17 fireman grineer in one mission (40mob level) plus 4 or 5 rollerballs almost every time... It is insane annoying to play. I spend too much encourage to achive my friends still play warframe. I will stop to play till next update. Too much stressing and annoying this time.

On update 15 do will enemies insta kill on every shot even level 1? or are you planning to remove shields and life because if you follow that path it will be useless. And, do our guns will only make sound instead of damage? ...

Nyx psychic bolts need a revision, some times doesn't deal damage at all, half of bolts are lost at walls or at other meshes. The path system is not quite good.

"the remaining bolts may be blocked by terrain before striking them."  find on wiki. You can do it better.

Also 200 damage is like asking a grineer for massage her back, even 200 per bolt. Take in mind, half will not hit the target, the others may not deal damage because God of game chose ramdomly deal or not, EVEN IF HE IS HITED.

200 is very low damage:

FIND A BETTER PATH TRAKING FOR BOLTS.

INCREASE DAMAGE O MAKE IT DEAL DAMAGE EACH IMPACT.

ALSO ADD A STUNT LIKE WYRM DOES, THAT MACHES VERY WELL THE POWER. And will become a more used mod.

And remind, anoying the player it doesn't mean dificulty...

Edited by akiem

Just noticed (most likely appeared after this patch) that my stamina no longer replenishes between moves if I keep pressing the shift.

Previously if I was jumping up from wall to wall, gradually reaching a high place my stamina replenished midflight but now it only does if I let go the shift. Is this intentional or even more so: is this only happening to me or to others too? And where have Damon Hill gone?

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png