Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.6.0: The Vectis!

[DE]Rebecca

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, October 31, 2013 - OT
Hidden by [DE]Rebecca, October 31, 2013 - OT

I really hope this doesn't sound like whining but...

I saw sniper rifle. I kind of cheered when I saw that. I love sniper rifles, and missed out on the Snipetron.

And then I saw four neurodes AND four orokin cells.

I just spent DAYS farming orokin cells and neurodes for a few different things. The drop rates are horribly low when you add my incredibly bad luck to the equation.

There is no way in hell I am going to grind more for this, no matter how much I love sniper rifles.

I'm not saying "WHY YOU NO GIMME STUFF FOR FREE!?!"

I guess I'm really saying "Why do you have an obsession with some of the rarest resources in the game, while ignoring the resources I have anywhere from 50-150k of (including rare resources)?"

get rekt

I really hope this doesn't sound like whining but...

I saw sniper rifle. I kind of cheered when I saw that. I love sniper rifles, and missed out on the Snipetron.

And then I saw four neurodes AND four orokin cells.

I just spent DAYS farming orokin cells and neurodes for a few different things. The drop rates are horribly low when you add my incredibly bad luck to the equation.

There is no way in hell I am going to grind more for this, no matter how much I love sniper rifles.

I'm not saying "WHY YOU NO GIMME STUFF FOR FREE!?!"

I guess I'm really saying "Why do you have an obsession with some of the rarest resources in the game, while ignoring the resources I have anywhere from 50-150k of (including rare resources)?"

right there with you, 3k mastery points for 4 neurodes and 4 orokin cell, I'm gonna do it, but is gonna hurt a lot Y,..,Y 

Well, the Corpus emblem is not what I expected. (The main reason I supported the corpus xD)

http://imgur.com/a/Bhovy

Kind of disappointed, actually.

Oh well, free stuff is free stuff.

yeap I was hoping for the red thingy, I like the machete, nice 2 polarities, we are not suppose to be able to change the colors, aren't we? because I just did with the brakk but not with the melee, just asking in case that is not working correctly