Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.6.0: The Vectis!

[DE]Rebecca

what the F*** happen to my Cropus S#&$? i spent 100 missions on their side to get their weps. not to get the Grineer BS..  fail again... excellent work DE...  

Probably should've read the event description better. If the corpus do not win, NOBODY gets a detron.

"Fixed and response to complaints that Ash’s Blade Storm will sometimes ignore enemies who are standing right beside the initial target.
Due to people pointing out enemies not being hit enough though their camera "sees" them, Blade Storm will now perform a raycast from the Warframe’s eye AND the camera's view position and if the existing conditions are satisfied on either one, the enemy will be included in the hit list."

Umm I don't quite understand what this means for bladestrom. Does this mean that your warframe and/or your camera has to see the enemy to target it? I though  just it picked 15 or so enemies in a radius of the initial target.

Same here, could someone explain what this means in a bit more detail?

- Fixed Nyx’s Mind Control and Chaos abilities making the targets not behave in a proper manner. Mind Control was not having enemies aggressively attack their own, and Chaos was making the player a target over enemies. The affected targets will now properly perceive their targets.

- Fixed Sentinels hitting themselves when firing inside Nyx's Absorb bubble.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I was beginning to think Nyx was far more useless than everyone had said

Same here, could someone explain what this means in a bit more detail?

I play Ash a lot; 

Bladestorm was messing up in that it wasn't targeting enemies that it seemed like it should be targeting. Enemies that I could clearly SEE in proximity to my target where not touched by the ability at all. By the wording it appears that my field of vision is also taken into account when selecting a bladestorm target, in addition to how the camera normally finds targets for Bladestorm. 

The "falling through the floor after a teleport" is another thing that was happening with Bladestorm quite often. I've had replaced Bladestorm with Shuriken due to how often I'd fall through the earth. 

Bonus: Shuriken isn't too bad. 

"Corpus Dera wielded by enemies now match Clan Tech Dera (alternate between top and bottom barrels when firing)."

Have you talked to the artists about this? The Dera looks like it's supposed to generate a charge between its two electrodes, the 'barrel' looks like it should be the empty space. Sounds like the clan tech version is bugged.