Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.6.0: The Vectis!

[DE]Rebecca

I like the cropping of long names - now if we can have the name list ignore case (instead of dumping all the lower case names to the bottom) and get rid of confusing characters (like the straight bar which looks like it could be a one or a lower case L (l) and finally clickable in-chat names (beef up chat like irc - or mIrc) - then I'll be a happy tenno indeed!

Can I ask why I received the Greener sword, and not the Corpus one, when I played for Corpus majority of time? I mean, I went 102ish to 1. And Rukk is all like 'Thanks for helping me out, hears a sword for you!' and I am like 'WTF Ruk, I did NOTHING for you!'

"Fixed and response to complaints that Ash’s Blade Storm will sometimes ignore enemies who are standing right beside the initial target.
Due to people pointing out enemies not being hit enough though their camera "sees" them, Blade Storm will now perform a raycast from the Warframe’s eye AND the camera's view position and if the existing conditions are satisfied on either one, the enemy will be included in the hit list."

Umm I don't quite understand what this means for bladestrom. Does this mean that your warframe and/or your camera has to see the enemy to target it? I though  just it picked 15 or so enemies in a radius of the initial target.

A way to kill everything in a 360 degree vicinity : turn your camera angle behind your frame.

- Fixed and response to complaints that Ash’s Blade Storm will sometimes ignore enemies who are standing right beside the initial target.

Due to people pointing out enemies not being hit enough though their camera "sees" them, Blade Storm will now perform a raycast from the Warframe’s eye AND the camera's view position and if the existing conditions are satisfied on either one, the enemy will be included in the hit list.

- Fixed Nyx’s Mind Control and Chaos abilities making the targets not behave in a proper manner. Mind Control was not having enemies aggressively attack their own, and Chaos was making the player a target over enemies. The affected targets will now properly perceive their targets.

<3 DE

Just an Idea for DE to see or not see

The Volt's electric shield has the visual waver effect; while asthetically pleasing (i guess) this design choice also has many game play flaws

1) It makes it hard to aim because when you look through it everything is blurry; sure you can hit the body but headshots are almost mandatory at the high level.

2) the blurriness can create lag for those with lower res computers; especially due to the spamability of the skill.

Solution: Take away blurriness?