Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.6.0: The Vectis!

[DE]Rebecca

Hey, this is against the lore! Tyl Regor says Halloween hasn't been celebrated in a millenia!! WTF DE ZOMG!! Lol, just kidding. I have been wanting another Tenno crafted primary for a long time, so I guess this is good.

well,it's time they celebrate it again,1millenium is long enough and btw smashing pumpkins is more fun. :p Edited by El1te

thank for everything buy why more snipers ? T,..,T

The only obtainable sniper rifles in the game are the Lanka and Vulkar. The Vulkar is a low-damage clunky piece of crap, while the Lanka is a rank 7 ClanTech weapon that costs a lot. We've been needing a basic and simple Tenno sniper rifle that newer players can use.

A good one, of course. Heh. Besides, the Vectis looks fun.

"More snipers"?

We only have Snipetron Vandal, Vulkar, and Lanka. That's basically only 2 sniper rifles, since Snipetron Vandal can't be obtained anymore.

Bump.

Quite an absurd question to ask, given the sheer amount of other types of weapons in the game. I suspect troll.

i supported corpus all the way and i got a damn machete WTF i wanted a damn prova!! :'(

Evidently, you did not support them enough to receive the pistol. Incorrect math, perhaps? Or, maybe you didn't fully understand the conditions for receiving weaponry.

Either way: it is, very likely, your fault.

Learn to enjoy biffing the enemy with your machete.

:p

PS: You are not required to apologize.

ideal for ranged takedowns. im sry how is this different from any other sniper in the game. o im sry it has slightly difeerent stats.

how every time DE releases a weapon i feel less motivated to login. that should change.

So when do those of us that have 12+ hours a day/6 days a week jobs get to farm/buy the Brakk? Especially since it flat out neuters the Bronco Prime? Cause unless I'm mistaken neither of the guns were labeled exclusive, so unless this is going to be another "Primed Chamber"-type non-exclusive, just would like to know a time frame of when to expect it, a week, two weeks,with the release of the Berserker maybe?