Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Casual, friendly Storm Clan seeks members!

twirlandswirl

Susurrus of the Void turns TWO years old today and we need a few members to fill out our ranks.

We're a R10 Storm Clan, all research done except ONE pigment, option Discord, 60 day inactivity kick. Super laid back. Not LGBT+ centric, but definitely LGBT+ safe.

Message twirlandswirl in game for an invite!

23 hours ago, (PSN)plaguedoctorpunk said:

Hi, I'm a returning player. Made this account to have a fresh start. I'm knowledgeable in the game enough, but since I restarted I need a clan. Would be happy to help with what I can.

Just send me a message in game (twirlandswirl) or on Discord (Twirly#5160)

Edit: Just realized you're on PSN, we're a PC clan. If you have a PC account, too, though, let me know!

I'd love to join an actually active Clan to have a helpful group incase I need assistance and to provide all the help I can as long as it is within my Possibilities. I am returning and I am trying to regain my bearings in this rather Complex but very enjoyable Game.

Would appreciate a Consideration <3 

Remember to always stay excellent and positive y'all

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-05-11 at 2:05 PM, Prusl said:

Hi @twirlandswirl, I like to join your clan. I registered in-game two years ago but didn't play. A few days ago accidentally tried it one more time and realized that I like it. Now I'm looking for the community

Sorry for the delay, we were full for awhile but just had some spaces open up from inactive players so you're welcome if you'd like an invite! Send me a message here or in game.

On 2021-05-20 at 6:38 AM, Destroyer66606 said:

I'd love to join an actually active Clan to have a helpful group incase I need assistance and to provide all the help I can as long as it is within my Possibilities. I am returning and I am trying to regain my bearings in this rather Complex but very enjoyable Game.

Sorry for the delay, we were full for awhile but just had some spaces open up from inactive players so you're welcome if you'd still like an invite! Just sent me a message in game or on here.

On 2021-05-18 at 5:21 AM, tomoebi said:

how many people currently in the clan?? and does the discord chat see some activity??

Currently 92. Discord is active enough without being overwhelming, a few conversations a day usually. We were full for awhile but just had some spaces open up from inactive players so you're welcome if you'd still like an invite! Just sent me a message in game or on here.

On 2021-05-18 at 5:14 PM, Hellspawn00 said:

can i join the clan? im new but all help get things done!

Sorry for the delay, we were full for awhile but just had some spaces open up from inactive players so you're welcome if you'd still like an invite! Just sent me a message in game or on here.

On 2021-05-20 at 6:38 AM, Destroyer66606 said:

On 2021-05-21 at 7:47 AM, yorvick4 said:

I wil take an invite if you have room left

On 2021-05-26 at 1:01 AM, SKULLKRUSHERPRIME said:

I would like to join your clan

Archived