Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gradivus Dilemma: Results!

[DE]Megan

wh-     wh-     that's 1 mission every 4 minutes and 21 seconds!!!      NOT ACCOUNTING FOR SLEEP!!!   O.O

even if this monster had a mere 4 hours sleep each night that reduces the mission time to 3 minutes and 44 seconds.

that's 3 minutes and 44 seconds INCLUDING loading times and re-selecting the mission, skipping the cut scenes at the start, and watching the compulsory exit scene that plays at the extraction. it also includes hacking that forcefield on the corpus asteroid tile.

this man/woman probably wasn't working/cooking(/toileting?) this past week... the dedication!

Or this was actually several men/women playing with one character in turns..

Or this was actually several men/women playing with one character in turns..

Not out of the realm of possibility that the guy/gal had a serious case of insomnia though. I suffer from it myself. Only problem is being on a terrible internet temporarily. Ah well. Would've loved to have at least aquired one gun, or sword though. Alas.. twas not meant to be.

wh-     wh-     that's 1 mission every 4 minutes and 21 seconds!!!      NOT ACCOUNTING FOR SLEEP!!!   O.O

even if this monster had a mere 4 hours sleep each night that reduces the mission time to 3 minutes and 44 seconds.

that's 3 minutes and 44 seconds INCLUDING loading times and re-selecting the mission, skipping the cut scenes at the start, and watching the compulsory exit scene that plays at the extraction. it also includes hacking that forcefield on the corpus asteroid tile.

this man/woman probably wasn't working/cooking(/toileting?) this past week... the dedication!

+event down time

+updates

Wondered that myself for all over 2k, 24/7 for all event.

If you did it legit, then well played if not then not cool to others in top 4 if account shared you should not deserve the top spot or anyone that shared account for any event.

Nah. One guy.

Dont start throwing around BS, please.

It does look fishy though even if it was legit @ 4 mins 21 secs over 7 days? 24/7, anyone can see that.

We've seen this same kind of complaint after several 'duration' events, and it's tempting to believe there's shenanigans involved. 

But as at least one mod said previously, I also somehow found myself in a PUG with a couple of players who left my Nova in the dust.  They were kind enough to carry me for a couple of missions, and I was just amazed at how quickly they were banging them out.  I never timed them, but it had to have been right around a mere couple of minutes per level.  Obviously they must have had Rush equipped, and they clearly were MaZCOs (Master Zoren-Copter Operators)

I've seen this kind of skill in one or two other events as well, and it leaves me convinced such scores are at least plausible.  Doesn't rule out shenanigans, of course.  But I can't prove the one, and I'm willing to concede the possibility of the other.

Which one would that be? Warbros fielded 450 players for this event, making our average +130 Grineer missions. Of course, Ace Viper and anyone above 130 pulled the people below. And we pulled the ~500 inactives, too.

How was Crescent Moon's overall turnout?

I'm not sure if you are asking Vondredd about Crescent Moon because I don't know who he is, but either way I realize you are asking Crescent Moon.

We are in a similar boat in the sense that there are only a % of actives and/or competitive players. I suppose all moon clans will always have a % of inactives. Our clan isn't entirely competitive; we've also advertised ourselves as casual... Simplicity was our sort of motto. However, we have very competitive players within our clan, sort of like a competitive clan within a large casual clan, so we have many players carrying either inactives or more casual players. Our casuals as a whole can contribute a good amount of points, but our competitive players definitely make the difference.

This event had our largest competitive community, and it seems to grow after every event, most likely due to more and more potential shown in each event. We encouraged our entire clan to participate, but there was only a handful of players that I would consider to be super competitive players. Til next time.

Edited by TrevV

I'm not sure if you are asking Vondredd about Crescent Moon because I don't know who he is, but either way I realize you are asking Crescent Moon.

Thanks for the response! Was more of a general question "into the room". Glad you picked it up and replied.

When I first saw the scores on the top list I was amazed !!! AceViper 2318 runs !!! Akivalkos 2304 runs !!!

...but then I was like "How much time do you even need to do 2318 runs ???"

...so I did some math !! :)

Best time per mission for me and the guys in the clan was between 3,5 and 4 minutes, and that was with 2 Mag Primes and 2 Nova's with full rush , stamina, efficiency and damage mods...

...we just used Nova's Molecular Prime and Mag's Pull ...  it kills everything !!

So lets say all of AceVipers runs where 3,5 minutes long. 

Plus the time you lose between runs ... lets say half a minute.. so that is 4 minutes total !!

So the stats are :

2318 x 4 min = 9272 minutes = 154,53 hours = 6,43 days

and the even lasted for 7 days = 168 hours 

If these stats are correct ... I just have 1 question for you guys !!!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU !!!  :)