Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gradivus Dilemma: Results!

[DE]Megan

wh-     wh-     that's 1 mission every 4 minutes and 21 seconds!!!      NOT ACCOUNTING FOR SLEEP!!!   O.O

even if this monster had a mere 4 hours sleep each night that reduces the mission time to 3 minutes and 44 seconds.

that's 3 minutes and 44 seconds INCLUDING loading times and re-selecting the mission, skipping the cut scenes at the start, and watching the compulsory exit scene that plays at the extraction. it also includes hacking that forcefield on the corpus asteroid tile.

this man/woman probably wasn't working/cooking(/toileting?) this past week... the dedication!

For those that weren't on the top of the leaderboard for the entire event, I will let you in on a secret.  The members of large clans, Mountain or Moon.  Shot up onto the top after at least 30 hours.  Within 72 hours they had almost doubled those that had been on the leaderboard and holding from the first night.  They very next hotfix, was the one that made it so you couldn't join an Invasion mission past 50% of the mobs killed.  This is speculation, but since that nerf their burst rise was severely slowed, since most of them hit 1k or 1.4k before the nerf, and did less than half over the latter part of the event, which was longer.

I will admit now that the event is over, I had a group of 4, and we all had different schedules.  So it was rare that any more than 2 of us were on at any given time.  Although our group did have 90% up time. Our average runs were about 5:30, so it's not hard to assume that they could easily hold and gain the lead over me, specifically.  

We did have a group for the first 10 hours, a 3man that we had 102 by 6am. Although we lost probably 30 missions to mag and ragdoll bugs.

I'm never going to say they don't deserve it, they do.  Those guys are beasts. Just giving my 2 cents.   Our clan had one goal, to double the next one under us, which we failed... Although we didn't really have anyone active except the top 4 of our clan, which totaled 3000, of our 4284. So the top 4 of our clan averaged 750 where the bottom 6 averaged 214.  Although technically with 10 active members we averaged 428 per member. Which I'm sure is the highest average, but had those members from larger clans been in a Ghost Clan, I'm sure they could say the same thing.

My only wish after this event, after seeing how badly our "so called" clan mates and recruits played, I wish there was a category for a "squad" clan.  Just a 4man. Our 4man totaled 3136 points. 784 average per person.

Anyways, good to have such large clans participate and still own up the leaderboards with individual talent.  I'm highly impressed.

2318, AceViper, Warbros

If each mission lasted 5 minutes, it took him 27 hours per day (during 7 days).

How can one explain that ?

Ace Viper had 1600+ after 72hours prior to the nerf.  It wasn't hacking.  It was just join group, extract, join group, extracting.  Maybe an exploit but I don't really care... with all the hotfixes you're bound to have it fixed soon enough, which did happen. His last half over the last 96hours was less than the previous.  Idk why I'm saying this again.. sorry.

Edited by Capitulate