Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not getting tennocon purchases - staff seems deflective

-Krux-

DE, would you please? I bought the Digital Pack, and then the Merch Pack. My email says to redeem Merch Pack digital items, I have to enter a code that I would receive in a different email. One I did not get. I put a ticket in for this.

After some back and forth to prove I purchased both of these items, I'm being told the merch pack digital items are available only the bundle - which ONLY consists of all the contents of both the Digital and Merch pack. Not to mention, that is incorrect - the Merch Pack clearly lists the 2 digital items, let alone my email affirming this fact. Also, why wouldnt my buying the 2 packs separately equate to the bundle? I haven't had this much difficulty with a ticket or a purchase before.

Help please?

15 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

What do you want us to do? Supports the only one that can solve this for you. Be polite and don't spam a bunch of tickets and it'll get worked out.

Who said anything about spamming tickets?

1 minute ago, -Krux- said:

Who said anything about spamming tickets?

No one, but it's just an advice that people tend to throw at anyone, since it's a common behavior sending various tickets because support takes really too long to answer sometimes. Sending more than 1 ticket will put you at the end of the "anseer list" every time you sent one.

19 minutes ago, Voltage said:

From my email:

"We’ll send you another email when your TennoCon 2021 Merch Pack has shipped."

Nobody has gotten the Merch Digital Items yet as far as I know. Just be patient.

Yeah, from talking to someone in-game - it sounds like the merch pack digital stuff won't come right away like the digital stuff from the digital pack. (Pretty confusing, I think)

I don't get though why support staff wouldn't know this and just tell me that. I got told I can just refund the Merch Pack - that was their solution.

???

Is this the first time they offered digital items in a physical bundle? Might explain the confusion on their end.

I agree that they seem deflective. I have not received several Prime Gaming rewards and Twitch drops over the past couple years. Their response is that they can’t do anything about it.

When i message them about missing items from missions crashing, they say they can’t do anything about it.

When i messaged them about the Lotus Statuette from the 2020 Tennocon that is supposed to ship out this month, they sent what appears to be an automatic reply that they might not respond.

5 minutes ago, Fiyero_3 said:

I agree that they seem deflective. I have not received several Prime Gaming rewards and Twitch drops over the past couple years. Their response is that they can’t do anything about it.

When i message them about missing items from missions crashing, they say they can’t do anything about it.

those issues has nothing t do with this

5 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

those issues has nothing t do with this

It’s just the fact that when there is an issue regarding inventory, purchases, etc, it seems a bit deflective. When it deals with actual money spent, the issue is usually resolved but might take a while.

1 minute ago, Fiyero_3 said:

It’s just the fact that when there is an issue regarding inventory, purchases, etc, it seems a bit deflective. When it deals with actual money spent, the issue is usually resolved but might take a while.

No, the first two issues are regarding twitch itself and the reason on why we aren't getting items for watching streams for now and why prime gaming was removed. The second issue is regarding how the game sends and recieve data only after the mission ends for normal missions. So no, those issues has nothing to do with payment stuff

Am 7.5.2021 um 06:01 schrieb vanaukas:

No, the first two issues are regarding twitch itself and the reason on why we aren't getting items for watching streams for now and why prime gaming was removed. 

We're not getting items for watching streams for now because Twitch drops were breaking the Xbox version, so now no one gets any out of fairness. If you watched the last dev stream you might have heard Rebb mention that the 3x Scintillant drop was an alert on Xbox - this is why. 
The free items through Prime gaming was a promotion that simply expired and wasn't replaced with a new one. To my knowledge this was never commented on by DE anywhere, so I really have no clue why you would think that you know why.
None of this has anything to do with people occasionally not getting Twitch drops under the old drop system (which DE also didn't switch away from because of problems but because Twitch turned that API off after deprecating it ages ago).
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Archived