Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Personal Room Segment" and "Railjack Controls" Error

deto_durimaru_

Question

Hi! I have two problems at the moment with the game.
1.-Segment of personal rooms: After "The internal war" the cephalon Ordis is supposed to deliver the "segment of personal rooms" to you through the inbox but I have been long enough after having done that adventure and still nothing, According to a wiki about the game, one of the prerequisites for the segment is to have completed the adventure "The chains of harrow" that adventure I did after "The internal war" but I have nothing.

2.- Railjack: A friend of my clan invited me to his railjack and told me that I could pilot it, but when doing so it was not going forward, I told my friend but he did not understand and thought it was a joke, I solved them for go sideways but that's not the case. I finally did the "Rising Wave" railjack adventure (I think it's called that). When I did my free run to adapt to the railjack, I couldn't go forward either, it was a bit frustrating and I didn't understand why.

I would like you to please help me with that, they are very important things. thank you very much in advance! :)

4 answers to this question

11 hours ago, Soy77 said:

I want to help but the way you choose your font and size makes your post impossible to read on mobile. They're like one word per line.

Also, very fitting username.

I'm a Claudija too :p . Wouldn't our OP be on the way to resolution asking Support? If the Inbox is empty and they can screenshot that they have got the quests completed, would that help DE sort out what went wrong you think?

Archived