Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heads up: Free Syandana + Credits and Boosters

So I was scrolling through Facebook and I saw an offer to get a Syandana and some other goodies. 

Here is the link: iGames Giveaways (Keep in mind there is a seperate link for NSW, XBox and PSN, so follow the correct link from the page, I linked directly to the PC page)

Your Foxglove Syandana & Booster Pack includes:

Foxglove Syandana

200,000 Credits

3-Day Affinity Booster

3-Day Resource Booster

I just made a free account and I was able to get my code. I already have my syandana and equipped it to try it out, it's pretty cool, it's more like a cape looking type of syandana though. 

Just follow their instructions it's really simple. Make a free account, ask for a code, it may take a few seconds, took like 15-20 seconds for my code to popup. I used the link they had to WF's website and entered the code in the promotional code field (I'm sure you could just go there manually if you don't feel comfortable following outside links). 

5 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

I can't set a password and I'm following their policy, the password is even created for this sole use and then I'll dump the account :(

I used both a caps, a special character, and a number (and I think I used at least seven characters not counting the number and special character), but they didn't even seem to be clear about what their password requirements were as far as I could tell. I hope it's not a country thing blocking you somehow from signing up, but I wouldn't think that would be a problem, if so maybe a free VPN would work? 

4 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I used both a caps, a special character, and a number (and I think I used at least seven characters not counting the number and special character)(, but they didn't even seem to be clear about what their password requirements were as far as I could tell. I hope it's not a country thing blocking you somehow from signing up, but I wouldn't think that would be a problem, if so maybe a free VPN would work? 

I'm gonna check but I'm making passwords impossible to remember and doesn't work

EDIT:
 Not even with VPN wtf, I'm suing more than 16 characters with numbers, caps, no caps and special chars :shocked:

3 minutes ago, PublikDomain said:

DE gives this bundle out all the time for various partners. I think Intel was offering the same thing not too long ago.

Very strange, I got the one from that Intel site, this code from this new site I signed up too doesn't seem to be working, it reckons I already have it, gives me this message. 

• LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER, YOU ALREADY REDEEMED A CODE

I didn't get the 'thank you for redeeming' or something like that.

5 minutes ago, vanaukas said:

I'm gonna check but I'm making passwords impossible to remember and doesn't work

If you click the tiny "Password Requirements" text, it will expand and tell you what their requirements are.  IIRC, it is something along the lines of:

1 Lowercase letter
1 Uppercase letter
1 Number
1 Special character
8 characters or more

Yeah, I'm not going to remember this password, so I guess I won't ever log into iGames again?

1 minute ago, MqToasty said:

If you click the tiny "Password Requirements" text, it will expand and tell you what their requirements are.  IIRC, it is something along the lines of:

1 Lowercase letter
1 Uppercase letter
1 Number
1 Special character
8 characters or more

Yeah, I'm not going to remember this password, so I guess I won't ever log into iGames again?

I changed my birthdate and it worked, also used just 9 chars instead the insane passwords I was making, so whatever it was, was one of those things

4 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Very strange, I got the one from that Intel site, this code from this new site I signed up too doesn't seem to be working, it reckons I already have it, gives me this message. 

• LIMIT ONE PER CUSTOMER, YOU ALREADY REDEEMED A CODE

I didn't get the 'thank you for redeeming' or something like that.

I don't think the bundles are mutually exclusive so you should be able to claim it multiple times. I'm pretty sure I've claimed this bundle a few times over the years as it's popped up. Maybe there's a cooldown on it or something, idk.

1 minute ago, DrivaMain said:

It’s the same one I entered from that Steelseries giveaway last year. It probably won’t work for me since I already redeemed the pack.

Ah now it makes sense why mine failed. 

4 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

This is for PC 3043-D7BE-1193-4F17 if anyone wants to try it out if it works all good, it if states already claimed I'll know mine worked. lol

So for the above quote this is the number for those that don't want to sign up.

3 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

It’s the same one I entered from that Steelseries giveaway last year. It probably won’t work for me since I already redeemed the pack.

Yep, it seems to be, since I also can't redeem it. 

Here is another code so anyone can grab it without login on that #*!%ing site:

4FA0-CE3C-0DA3-5F13

3 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Ah now it makes sense why mine failed. 

So for the above quote this is the number for those that don't want to sign up.

Pretty sure its unique for each account and gets deleted once redeemed.

P.s. seems to be only for US , needed VPN to access the site.

9 minutes ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Pretty sure its unique for each account and gets deleted once redeemed.

P.s. seems to be only for US , needed VPN to access the site.

I'm using a VPN but it's still set in Australia and could access the site.

Anyway here's the rest.

*This key will only work for Playstation. 1FC3-FFD9-460C-5312
*These codes are only good for Xbox. 60ED-D9B1-C33D-E189
*This key will only work for Switch. 07DB-E6C6-503C-C273

21 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

This is for PC 3043-D7BE-1193-4F17 if anyone wants to try it out if it works all good, it if states already claimed I'll know mine worked. lol

It worked for me, thanks :3

BTW #*!% that site, tried 7381920371982 password combinations and kept saying " doesn't meet requirements " BS.

10 minutes ago, Aeon94 said:

It worked for me, thanks :3

BTW #*!% that site, tried 7381920371982 password combinations and kept saying " doesn't meet requirements " BS.

Awesome, at least someone can get a use out it. lol

Archived