Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mod Performance Bug or Mod Visual Bug and Nerf

Nic1990

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello Nic1990! Weapon variants like prime weapons have a different Riven disposition compared to their base version.

In the modding station it will show the Riven at the Riven dispositions of the Kronen (1.43), if you equip the Riven on the prime variant it will show it at the Riven disposition of the Kronen Prime (0.7).

8 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

I just wish the UI gave me the option to see The Stats on the other Weapon Variants.... 

And it does when you look at the riven in upgrade view or linked view, but it's not very obvious that you can scroll that area and only shows for crafted weapons :/

38 minutes ago, HunterDigi said:

And it does when you look at the riven in upgrade view or linked view, but it's not very obvious that you can scroll that area and only shows for crafted weapons :/

I meant on the Riven itself....I don't always own the variants of other weapons for the Rivens I have so if I wanted to know what those stats are I have get the Actual Weapon first.

personally I wish the rivens showed base stats and made the dispositions on the weapons much clearer (the 5 dot methodology is a joke when there are actual real specific numbers also available.)  Really riven UI is just kinda... bad.  Not really terrible, but it also doesn't communicate very well the information that might be most useful, nor in a consistent way.

Archived