Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Console] Call of the Tempestarii: Interim Update 30.1.0 (Status: Live!)

[DE]Danielle

vor 9 Stunden schrieb (PSN)TEAINSHENNON:

Fix baros drop he was sopose to have had the hailkar wraith this week on console yet did not 

No not if you have gunnery up enough you get 360 view but still agree they needed to put it as pilot seat too cuz stupid ai just pulls away from target every time you lock on they just need a whole ai re vamp tbh

Halikar Wraith may 21

I’m glad to see the update’s on the way, and those sound like some good fixes. But there are quite a few that I didn’t see, unless those are coming in the Sisters of Parvos update? Here’s the bug report I’ve posted detailing about 18+ individual bugs, if it helps (10 Empyrean, and 8 Non-Empyrean).

• They all occurred in Solo mode, but I don’t have any reason to believe the matchmaking type affects any of them.

There’s quite a few screenshots to go with them as well, but too much detail to list them all directly on here.

• Some of the most significant ones I found, summarized:

• When your Necramech is killed by any source of damage, Acolytes treat that as a win and still leave, even though you weren’t “downed”. Anyone can test this easily as long as they have a Necramech and access to the Steel path in an open world.

• Particle Ram is still visually bugged, where it always appears inactive. If your Railjack stays still, the Ram becomes entirely invisible from inside the ship. It does not become brighter than an inactive state even if you launch the Ram, or while a Crew member is piloting.

• Sometime since the Update 30 bug-hunting megathread was closed, I noticed Particle Ram doesn't even have any lines within it's design while in Venus Proxima; I'm not sure if that's stemming from the most recent update or not. Essentially it just has the shape, but no outlines.

• I did get a few screenshots of this, which I can add later on today.

• Exo Skold Crewships have all-Kosma Grineer on the inside.
      • If you’d like to see the screenshots I have, please check the bug report. I numbered each bug on there (This one being #8 on the list).

• Normally I would go into more detail, but I think that report’s amount of detail is too much to copy & paste here.

• Also, Gyre and Exo Roller Sentries still do not exist for some reason (Bug #2 on the report); Saturn and Veil Proxima only have Kosma Roller Sentries, but I still have no idea why.

• TennoCon 2021 Armor is misplaced on Mirage Prime specifically (I tested this with all of her skins, only the Prime’s default skin is affected for some reason). The right shoulder piece is raised up above her shoulder, and both Emblem Projectors (Is that what those’re called?) are not actually on her shoulders at all.

• This is #18 on the bug report’s list.

• The Emblem Projectors are actually not sitting directly on any frames’ shoulders, based on the several that I tested.

• Coincidentally, Volt Prime still has a misalignment issue with the Itzal Armor on his right shoulder. I even tested it with his different skins, and regular Volt’s skin is fine. Only Volt Prime has that Itzal issue evidently.

On 2021-05-07 at 4:36 AM, (PSN)Varjak_Prime1473 said:

Cool and all. But what about the glitch where some mods deactivate the plexus Aura? Or the bug where gunner crewmates NEVER leave the guns, then won't use the gun again and say "sorry can't do that now". And also: why are the sentient containers on Murex ships not in the codex? Same with Immunodes. I want to look at my entries

I know the feeling; I fully scanned those (Well, still looking for the rare & reinforced Sentient containers, heh!) before Update 30, and they’re still missing entries. Immunodes weren’t scannable without using Helios either (Similar to how the Third Orb Mother can mainly be scanned by Helios; No entry there either). As a matter of fact, I found many more Empyrean things without entries, listed together as Bug #3 on the bug report I made.

• Everything I know so far that’s missing an entry:

Spoiler

(Copied & re-formatted based on the original list!)

Enemies:

• Elite Exo Ramsled
    • Elite Gokstad Crewship
      • Finished scanning it, logged out and back in, but still no entry.

• Exo Skold Crewship
      • Also lacks an entry, probably related to the above crewship's issue!

• Top missile platform Turret
      • Doesn’t have a name, but that’s basically my nickname for it.

• Bottom Missile platform Turret
      • Also no name, but as mentioned in the bug report (#1 on the list), these turrets are the same collision-less situation in any Grineer proxima.
        • That said, I do wonder if there’s 3 different entries for them from each proxima.

• Gyre Roller Sentry
    • Exo Roller Sentry
      • Considering that these two sentries don’t spawn, there’s no way to directly search their names in the codex (To where it would surely pull them up). Although I didn’t see a blank space for them when searching “Gyre” or “Exo”, if that’s relevant.

• Cannon Battery
      • I only learned this enemy has no entry until I was nearly done writing the original post! It shows up on small asteroids in every Grineer Proxima region, but it seems to share scans everywhere you find it, at least.

Objects:

• Immunode
      • This object (Aboard Murex) can only be scanned with the Helios Sentinel, and even after I got it finished it still didn’t appear in the Codex. For those who’re wondering, this is the thing that makes Sentients invulnerable when they’re near it.

• If you try to scan it normally, there isn’t any scannable part of the sphere that’ll register. I even tried standing on top of the node, but aiming down the north pole didn’t work either.

• Sentient Murex Container
      • As there’s no entry for this either, I’m just giving it a name.
      • I finished scanning the regular objects on the Murex back during Scarlet Spear, but no entry was found ever since. I can only assume that the uncommon, rare, and reinforced variants don’t have entries either.

• Various Mimic disguises
      • The Sentient Mimic enemy was scanned by my Helios Sentinel a few times during my Murex runs, and whenever I actually stopped far enough away to look at it, it’s object-form actually did glow bright red-orange, implying it could / should have some kind of entry somewhere (Or at least a different variation to swipe to in the Mimic’s personal entry?).

• The odd thing is, I've already finished scanning the Mimic as far as I know. Yet helios still scanned it.

• Debug Sphere?
      • In front of an Abandoned Derelict Entrance, I noticed a small round thing that you can just keep shooting at, even after the Derelict itself opens up! I even hit it with the Railjack’s artillery, dealing a large amount of Red crit damage. It makes for a perfect target to test weapons on :)

• Noted in bug #10, further down that bug report! Although I'd like to think of it as a feature rather than a bug. It isn't hurting anything, really.

• “DESTROY”
      • This is the core that you destroy during Shipkiller objectives. When you mouse over it though, it clearly has that name. If it weren’t for the glass around it, I imagine it might have an entry.

• That being said, I’m not planning on trying to glitch into that little area just to try scanning it. But I thought it might be another example of a possible missing entry or scan-opportunity.

• Grineer Mine
      • These sometimes can be found around Grineer Ship-killer platforms and the like. A cropped screenshot of this is in the Scan collage included below.

In addition to all of these missing entries, you can also scan the crewmates! They have no entries either, and it turns out when you have any one of them as a pilot, the “Pilot” of your ship can be scanned. When you have a different Crew member take the pilot seat to try scanning them, it says the target was already scanned.

This implies to me that the "Pilot" (If not the seat itself) has its own, separate entry regardless of what crew member is involved. You can see the included images for evidence of this.

• I also copied the following from that bug report;

First off:

finished_scans_resized.png

Then that "DESTROY" object:

DESTROY_grineer_empyrean_object.jpg?widt

I really wish Helios could scan through glass surfaces.

A more recent discovery, post-Update 30:

security_node_can_be_scanned_plus_codex_

There is a way to scan this thing actually! Apparently you need to destroy it first (The model will remain afterwards). It's unlike most other objects in the game in that regard!

For some reason, when you scan one of them, you cannot scan the other nodes; Might be a separate bug in and of itself.

• I'm not sure how many total scans it'll need.

Last but not least, the Crew can be scanned. They didn't seem to glow red or green in the process however.

scanning_crew_member.jpg?width=734&heigh

scanning_crew_member2.jpg?width=734&heig

scanning_crew_member3.jpg?width=734&heig

When an individual was already scanned (To cover all the bases):

scanned_crew_member.jpg?width=734&height

Also, as noted in the list above;

scanning_crew_member_as_pilot.jpg?width=

Apparently if you switch them off to have a different crewmate piloting, it won't let you scan the "Pilot" again. So you'd have to do separate runs to finish that scan target.

One last thing; During Void Storms, Helios seems to scan the fissures that appear on the Railjack. I don't know how many scans those need to be finished, but it does imply they could have an entry as well.

void_sink_can_be_scanned.jpg?width=734&h

• Noted from the bug listing: Other missing entries include the Railjack’s Pilot (When you have any Crew member piloting the ship), Radiators you shoot off of some Grineer POIs, and your Crew members themselves can be scanned.

• I’m hoping that these entries will be here as part of Sisters of Parvos, if at all possible. But fixing the more game-breaking bugs does take a priority over it, to be fair. It would be really good to see the Codex more filled out someday.

• That actually reminds me of an idea someone mentioned elsewhere; Having certain hard-to-get entries (Jackal Eximus, the original Jordas Golem, etc.) as Twitch Drops or something; But that’s not entirely relevant at the moment.

All things considered, I’m looking forward to when the Update gets here! It’ll be worth the wait :)

Did I miss it, or is there still no word on when there’s going to be a fix on PSN for abilities and the action button randomly activating when not being pressed or not? I’ve seen multiple comments about it before on previous cents and haven’t seen a response or fix yet. 

• Railjack Pause menu now offers a "Return to Dojo" option that returns you to the Dry Dock instead of "Abort Mission" which would rudely kick you straight back to your Orbiter.

Apologies if I've missed this but will this allow a client to leave a session without losing bonus XP from completed missions? I'm tired of people in Void Storms getting pissed off because people want to return to dojo so they can leave after a session and instead want to hold people hostage like the old days in survival. I know you keep your loot if you leave, but if I spend 20 minutes+ in a couple void storms I also want to keep the full XP I've gained on gear - especially nechramechs cause they are an absolute absurd grind to fully level. And that should be my call, not the rest of the team's, nor should I have to wait to spam the vote into navigation and irritate everyone else.

And it would allow the full team returning to dojo to be reserved for those times you are trying to resolve one of the many, many, many client desync bugs. And maybe people who want to keep going with the same crew while one person leaves can do so instead of assuming going to dry dock is the cue for them to leave. (Keep in mind most console players don't have keyboards so a lot of assumptions are made that are better communicated on PC)

20 hours ago, (XBOX)XpooeybearX said:
  • Fixed little or no functionality with mouse/keyboard.

The fact that this wasnt pushed out faster even by itself, seeing as how it is a game breaking bug for some of us is just sad honestly.  It has been 3 weeks that I have not been able to play the game now, and knowing that there is a fix, that was not sent out is disheartening.  

Im going to miss the entirity of the anniversary event, all the double weekends etc, it feels really bad honestly.  You continue to put out content that creates income (Zephyr and Chroma unvaulting for instance) but not a cert to fix game breaking bugs. 

its cool that u can even rebind the controls, while ps4 cant and had keyboard and mouse support for games as far back as the ps1.....

9 hours ago, (PSN)TEAINSHENNON said:

No not if you have gunnery up enough you get 360 view but still agree they needed to put it as pilot seat too cuz stupid ai just pulls away from target every time you lock on they just need a whole ai re vamp tbh

The forward artillery seat isn't affected by the gunnery perk.  From its seat you have a wide 160+/- degree horizontal view, but a very limited 50/60+/- degree vertical view, with about 1/4 of the vertical view completely blocked by the railjack itself.  Giving the artillery seat access to armaments is probably one of the more useless additions you could give to the space boat. 

I can only imagine the thought process behind it was "oh, it'll give the player something else to do while the AI pilots", but as you said, the AI does nothing in the way of allowing you line up shots, so all it amounts to is a less functional turret seat. 

That is a crapton of bug fixes lol.  

Still thought some of these would be nice to get fixed:

-Nikana Zaw Hilt

-Infested K-drive coloring

I've seen so many crazy bugs in Railjack...

• NPC's triggered a locked door and I got trapped inside the door until I /unstuck
  • Embers Heat management UI disappeared, so far only once.  
  • AI GUNNER Crewmate got stuck in a crack in floor down by Forge.  (the area between downramp and the middle flat part of floor that usually had crates and stuff)
  • AI Engineer hardly EVER using forge
  • I solo'ed 3-4 missions in a row and built up lots of loots,  then on my next mission I get put in a group.... Couldnt see previous 3-4 missions worth of loot any more during or after the group mission.   Dont know if I lost it all,  If I secretly got it,  who the hell knows.  
  • Had crewships needed to progress in mission completely disappear and never come back. (They spawned on bonus loot dungeon but when I tried to travel to main corpus ship they just disappeared)
  • Bonus loot dungeon spawning 25k (leading to long travels which lead to enemy ships disappearing...)

----------------------------

Radio silence on Orphix balance ???  I would love to visit any RJ node in public.   But getting a public orphix mission sucks because its usually some newb that doesnt have the gear for it.  And im not able to do 12 orphix solo little lone with more people, faster/tougher spawns.  

--------------------------

I was just about ready to do Tempestarii quest and get Sevagoth... Im glad I waited.  Im definately gonna wait for all these fixes.   I got my RJ in tip top shape,  mastered the carmine penta,  I probably got Nautilus waiting 4 me when I jump on today.  

On 2021-05-06 at 3:29 PM, (PSN)SilentEcho999 said:

Everything else is fine, but I can't take that Octavia helmet seriously. It looks like a bucket.

Isnt it a conductor hat? Or are you a limbo w hat envy. I like it because it give you more options, and anything to not look like the rest, is good. Besides, anything I ever use turns out way better than their depictions. Now if they made a small version that the roller ball could wear... 

This is all great but when are you guys gonna make the railjack available for solo play. Imagine this logging onto the game to find you dont have a team to run the railjack yet thats the only thing you have to do but you cant solo it because the driving sucks the repairing sucks gotta hit the right spot and also no one likes playing them cause they suck what about make it to where the co-guns people use on the side acutally auto fire so it makes railjack a little less sucky and people might, (and i use this word strongly) acutally do the missions. :)

vor einer Stunde schrieb (XBOX)Serpent464:

This is all great but when are you guys gonna make the railjack available for solo play. Imagine this logging onto the game to find you dont have a team to run the railjack yet thats the only thing you have to do but you cant solo it because the driving sucks the repairing sucks gotta hit the right spot and also no one likes playing them cause they suck what about make it to where the co-guns people use on the side acutally auto fire so it makes railjack a little less sucky and people might, (and i use this word strongly) acutally do the missions. :)

? Why don’t u hire a crew? The guys are good. I play often with my „Venus“ crew 

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Serpent464 said:

they already did.... 

they let u buy auto-pilot for ur guns and ship so that it aimbots and nukes everything

you been living under a rock tenno

Fixed the Eidolon drone starting without being hacked, but not same drone stopping when changing to operator.

Fixed Eidolon bonus for defeating enemies in an area not failing, but not fixing the broken spawn rates of the enemies (Srsly how are supposed to kill 75 enemies in 3 Minutes, when only 20 spawn in that time window?). 

On the one hand I am happy to see that old content gets fixed, on the other hand I am  annoyed because it is only done in a way that is inconsistent and actually lowers the fun of said content even more...

Spoiler

a16.jpg?format=1000w

One month later almost for tix fatal errors (login crash, multiplayer, empty friend list, no squads, Railjack, Sevagoth stuck in abbilities...).

And yes my Zaw nikana sheet like dancing too.

By the way i paid for the Mirage Oneiro skin, why i can't use her animations on my other frames? Other bug?

On 2021-05-08 at 5:12 AM, (PSN)jockhotty said:

Isnt it a conductor hat? Or are you a limbo w hat envy. I like it because it give you more options, and anything to not look like the rest, is good. Besides, anything I ever use turns out way better than their depictions. Now if they made a small version that the roller ball could wear... 

If I don't like it then I don't like it, as simple as that no need to make it about you random irrelevant person.

Its my personal opinion which doesn't affect anything, helmet stays. Save plat to buy it if you want.

On 2021-05-06 at 3:45 PM, (PSN)Toolriz said:

I would be suprised if that happened. Seems like with new consoles cert takes much longer now. We can only hope.

It's not that Cert takes longer, its that they announce "in Dev" now, which is completely worthless as a heads up, because it could mean pretty much anything.

Before "in cert" meant they had sent it off for approvals, it was done, out of their hands.  It was ONLY waiting on approvals, so it'd be out in a couple days barring any issues.

"In dev" means... the team started converting the PC updates and it'll be done when it's done, THEN go to cert.  

Archived