Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Console] Call of the Tempestarii: Interim Update 30.1.0 (Status: Live!)

[DE]Danielle

For those reporting the Nikana Zaw Sheath issues, we have it logged but I do not have a fix timeline to share. Just know it is known and on the board to be fixed - but mind you we have a packed month and other things are taking priority at the moment!

4 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

For those reporting the Nikana Zaw Sheath issues, we have it logged but I do not have a fix timeline to share. Just know it is known and on the board to be fixed - but mind you we have a packed month and other things are taking priority at the moment!

I’d like to know what exactly is on the log to be fixed? 🙂 what is Digital Extremes priority...

Call of the Tempestarii: Interim Update 30.1.0 launches today @ ~ 2 PM ET! You will be visited by red text in game to start to countdown. Keep in mind each platform has its own release procedures and may not launch all at the same time. 

Update sizes:

PS4: ~420 MB
PS5: ~1.2 GB  (size variations are to be expected based on the ways in which the different systems operate)
Xbox: ~1.3 GB
Switch: ~ 550 MB

See you then! 

il y a 6 minutes, [DE]Danielle a dit :

Call of the Tempestarii: Interim Update 30.1.0 launches today @ ~ 2 PM ET! You will be visited by red text in game to start to countdown. Keep in mind each platform has its own release procedures and may not launch all at the same time. 

See you then! 

You just shocked me! I just lost 20 euros on a bet thanks to you! 🤣🤣

You wont cease to amaze me at DE. 

vor 8 Minuten schrieb [DE]Danielle:

See you then! 

Thank you and keep up the good work 

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Call of the Tempestarii: A Atualização Provisória 30.1.0 será lançada hoje às 14h00 ET!  Você será visitado por um texto em vermelho no jogo para iniciar a contagem regressiva. Lembre-se de que cada plataforma tem seus próprios procedimentos de lançamento e pode não ser iniciada ao mesmo tempo. 

Vejo você então! 

if this update does not fix the problem I'm having because after the last update 30 here on the xbox I never got back into the game is endlessly connecting at other times says that I don't have the last update installs I give up I delete the game permanently

Archived