Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sevagoth's Passive

(PSN)Callsign_Reaper4

So, this may or may not have been mentioned already but I haven't been able to find anything on it so: Sevagoth, to me, is tied with Nidus as my favorite frames. I only have one issue with Sevagoth. Even though it's a rare occurrence, his passive needs a bit of a work around for on thing. I enjoy playing steel path missions, and he's fun to use against the higher level enemies. But when clearing a room on, say, an exterminate mission, and you clear almost all the enemies except for 2 before getting killed, you have a problem. You can use his shadow to eliminate the 2 remaining enemies, but that leaves you missing 3 to revive with his passive. There's been several times I've died repeatedly because I couldn't reach a room with more enemies in time. I'm not sure if there's a way to avoid this (besides not using him, I s'pose). I was just wondering if this would be fixable. If I get a response from anyone, thanks in advanced. If I get a bunch of elitists claiming this and that, can it. I don't care if you think your play style or frame is best. I use pretty much all the frames depending on my mood. 

44 minutes ago, (PSN)MC_Drake48 said:

You can use his shadow to eliminate the 2 remaining enemies, but that leaves you missing 3 to revive with his passive. There's been several times I've died repeatedly because I couldn't reach a room with more enemies in time.

Yeah, me too. I've mentioned some solution about this but so far only Gloom's energy consumption were fixed.

I wonder how the mod that uses your energy to prevent death would work on either Sevagoth or Shadow. On the Shadow it could give you another timer... but it would be bug and fixed immediately.

On 2021-05-06 at 6:45 PM, quxier said:

Yeah, me too. I've mentioned some solution about this but so far only Gloom's energy consumption were fixed.

I wonder how the mod that uses your energy to prevent death would work on either Sevagoth or Shadow. On the Shadow it could give you another timer... but it would be bug and fixed immediately.

I actually use Quick Thinking on my Sevagoth build. It helps quite a bit, and gives you a few extra seconds if you're under heavy fire. I tried Adaptation but it felt next to useless on him.

On 2021-05-06 at 7:57 PM, Dragazer said:

A bigger concern for me is that Sevagoth literally has no passive in arbitrations since the bleedout is skipped entirely. Even Inaros at the very least still has the heal on finisher kills 

I can agree with that. His Shadow is so strong that I'm tempted to just try it, but then I'm playing with a frame that can be fairly easy to kill if Gloom isn't active and I'm not going ballistic with my attacks 

12 minutes ago, (PSN)MC_Drake48 said:
On 2021-05-07 at 1:45 AM, quxier said:

I actually use Quick Thinking on my Sevagoth build. It helps quite a bit, and gives you a few extra seconds if you're under heavy fire. I tried Adaptation but it felt next to useless on him.

Only few seconds. I"m afraid with my energy consumption I will die nevertheless. Well, thank you.

Archived