Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tips to maximise my Mirage Prime Build

Bronte

11 hours ago, Dunkelheit said:

Thanks a lot for your input, I'd love to see your build. I hate it when I need to build a whole warframe for just one ability.

But Mirage 3 is a weapon buff, not a strength buff. So Chroma should be a lot better in that department or am I wrong?

Here is my preferred SP endurance Mirage Build with weapons and companion. It's not a SO/ESO build.

I'm not a fan of Chroma there isn't much in his kit that interests me. Pretty sure Mirage's 3 has better damage potential but it's inconsistent. 

Spoiler

C85Y4Eb.jpg

Kinda Basic SP endurance shield gating set up with Brief Respite, Rolling Guard, Natural talent and Decaying dragon key. Explosive Legerdermain for cc. Cast Spectrosiphon on packs of cc enemies for energy orbs to keep energy full and extra orbs for Legerdemain. Spectrosiphon is a decent cc for normal enemies that also works on Acolytes. I also feel that Spectrorage fits the theme of her kit with some more illusion magic. 

jE61lt2.jpg

Two forms of cc on Epitaph utility primer, Guaranteed cold procs on quick shot to slow enemies. radiation damage to make enemies hostile towards each other and Viral damage of course. Status chance/Multi shot riven.

kz49KrM.jpg

Melee can be whatever you like. I've just been enjoying the dark split sword recently. speed/cd/range/- riven

83ITwzZ.jpg

Synth Deconstruct for extra health orbs for Explosive Legerdemain. Synth set for passive reload. Sacrifice for revives if you die. Reawaken for Djinn self revive. You don't need reload on Epitaph but that's just my go to Djinn build and if you use a primary it could be useful.

1bWq31u.jpg

Stat Stick on Djinn. Augur mods for better shield gating. Synth mod for passive reload.

36 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

Pretty sure Mirage's 3 has better damage potential but it's inconsistent. 

Mirage has better buffs due to how the abilities calculate the buff (Vex Armor stacks additively with +dmg mods, Eclipse multiplies post-calculated damage). Eclipse not only fluctuates between light and dark buffs, but also the intensity of those buffs depending on how much light/dark you are standing in.

Chroma used to be a better buffer, since his buffs were calculated the same way, but were higher and more consistent, but DE nerfed the calculations, which essentially killed all of Chroma's popularity (the self damage removal only really killed off the few remaining Chroma players that stayed after this nerf).

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)Regxxh said:

Mirage has better buffs due to how the abilities calculate the buff (Vex Armor stacks additively with +dmg mods, Eclipse multiplies post-calculated damage). Eclipse not only fluctuates between light and dark buffs, but also the intensity of those buffs depending on how much light/dark you are standing in.

Chroma used to be a better buffer, since his buffs were calculated the same way, but were higher and more consistent, but DE nerfed the calculations, which essentially killed all of Chroma's popularity (the self damage removal only really killed off the few remaining Chroma players that stayed after this nerf).

I said Mirage's 3 is probably better because the way eclipse is calculated it's superior on paper but it's hit or miss in actual game play. Sometimes it's damage buff and sometimes it damage reduction. It doesn't even show the correct value of the buff you are receiving in hud. It displays the max value even though the buff is dependent on light/dark intensity. You never know the actual stats of the buff you currently have. You also have to take what tile you're playing on into account. In the Void it's bright almost everywhere and Eclipse is superior but on darker tiles like the Kuva Fortress Vex Armor would be a better damage buff. 

Chroma's buff is consistent, once it's maxed you can maintain 100% uptime. With either Vex Armor or Eclipse active we are probably going to be over killing enemies anyways so it doesn't really matter who's buff is better on paper. 

max strength and duration

replace her 2 with something like pillage

put on her augment that adds damage boosts to her 4 ghosts

you should end up with about 500% damage boost in eclipse which can reach to 1100% on arbitration if she has the 300% buff

Archived