Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How get operator out of warframe on missions

(PSN)Titan891107

Question

Hello, I unlocked my operator after the second dream, and I've been playing random missions as usual and getting some focus, in one mission I didn't know what button combinations I pressed on my ps4 controller and suddenly my operator came out from my warframe and he used like a laser power, what was that and how can I do it again? Hehe 

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PSN)Titan891107 said:

Hello, I unlocked my operator after the second dream, and I've been playing random missions as usual and getting some focus, in one mission I didn't know what button combinations I pressed on my ps4 controller and suddenly my operator came out from my warframe and he used like a laser power, what was that and how can I do it again? Hehe 

That particular is called Void Beam. It's also just the beginning of what you can do.

2 hours ago, (PSN)Titan891107 said:

When you Hold R1 then Press L1 you will perform what is known as "Transcendence".... It can only be done after Completing the 2nd Dream but before Trying The War With In which replaces it with "Transference".... So enjoy it as much as you can.... You can't switch back after The War Within.

7 hours ago, (PSN)Titan891107 said:

Just summarizing what everyone here have said:

There's a circle on lower right corner of your screen, next to your 4 abilities. You wait until it turns blue, then press R1+L1 to unleash ironman.

In case you use "select to cast" option (which you shouldn't), you can also press left & right on D-pad to choose the circle as it is your 5th ability, and tap R1 to cast it. Seriously don't use this config, it will make your life harder down the road.

=========

Also, yeah. After war within you will get "version 2". Which can be better than version 1, but need a lot of time and investment for it to be so.

If you still feel that you need to upgrade your gears, and not in a hurry to play the quests, i personally suggest to wait a bit until you feel more comfortable in the game.

Archived