Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva lich didn't rank up

Numerounius

Created a new lich, starting planet is Uranus with only 4 controlled territories. Ran through the first three missions with another person. Got close to a full murmur. Ran the last node and failed due to a destroyed objective. Ran it again and didn't kill lich to get my first requiem completed. And then it somehow jumps over to Saturn and resets my rage meter. Key word: reset not rank up.

So now I have an indifferent lich while at the same time having a completed requiem murmur and no requiem attempts and a level 1 kuva lich. Bug or feature? Since according to other people's information it seems like at the very least my lich should be level 2. Which isn't the case for me and leads me to a very confusing outcome.

Resetted my game and checked controlled nodes' levels to check to see it isn't just a UI bug and it isn't.

On 2021-05-07 at 11:02 AM, XHADgaming said:

Created a new lich, starting planet is Uranus with only 4 controlled territories. Ran through the first three missions with another person. Got close to a full murmur. Ran the last node and failed due to a destroyed objective. Ran it again and didn't kill lich to get my first requiem completed. And then it somehow jumps over to Saturn and resets my rage meter. Key word: reset not rank up.

So now I have an indifferent lich while at the same time having a completed requiem murmur and no requiem attempts and a level 1 kuva lich. Bug or feature? Since according to other people's information it seems like at the very least my lich should be level 2. Which isn't the case for me and leads me to a very confusing outcome.

Resetted my game and checked controlled nodes' levels to check to see it isn't just a UI bug and it isn't.

I have seen this happen before on Uranus and I think it’s a bug because they are always suppose to show up on the last node.

Mm parts of it sounds like a bug. I've had a few kuva liches that didn't show up before the second planet, that is just an uncommon occurrence, not a bug. The resetting of the rage meter seems like the buggy part as it should simply retain that.

Liches only level up when you stab and it fails. You can honestly NEVER stab your lich whenever it shows up, and it will stay a Lv1(even after downing it 3 times, AND it keeps the rage so you can farm more murmurs via the lich converting thralls!), while you farm murmurs on other people's nodes, this is one of the ways to keep the lich fight easier.

4 hours ago, Godzilla853 said:

I have seen this happen before on Uranus and I think it’s a bug because they are always suppose to show up on the last node.

That was what I was thinking as well. It did show up on the last node but I completed the node without killing the lich which should have at the very least ranked up my lich. It may have to do with the low number of nodes that are available to be controlled on uranus though and does a calculation where it probably rounded down instead of up.

7 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

That was what I was thinking as well. It did show up on the last node but I completed the node without killing the lich which should have at the very least ranked up my lich. It may have to do with the low number of nodes that are available to be controlled on uranus though and does a calculation where it probably rounded down instead of up.

if you do not stab it, it will move to another planet but will not level up because it did not die.

Archived