Community Stream Schedule: May 10 - 14

[DE]Helen

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

Drops remain disabled for Xbox players because of a login crash affecting Xbox as our temporary fix required disabling the backend code. While we await our permanent fix in a Cert-approved build, we have a plan to keep Twitch Drop items available to all!

Tenno on PC, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch: watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s item as a Twitch Drop! 

Just now, [DE]Helen said:

Drops are back on Xbox! With the fix that arrived in Call of the Tempestarii: Interim Update 30.1.0, the backend code is back up and running. For Home Time #55 at 7:00PM ET tonight and into next week, all Twitch viewers on PC, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch and Xbox will receive their Twitch Drop by watching for 30 minutes at twitch.tv/warframe!

Tenno on Xbox: simply login to Warframe during the scheduled live stream hour to receive an Inbox message with this week’s item!

• Monday: 1:00PM - 2:00PM ET
  • Tuesday: 4:00PM - 5:00PM ET
  • Wednesday: 10:00AM - 11:00AM ET
  • Thursday: 7:00PM - 8:00PM ET

This Week’s Item: In celebration of new Creator Codex art, all live streams offer a Landscape Display. Use this item to decorate your Orbiter or Dojo with art created by other Tenno!

NewCodexArt.png

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

Tenno, as always here's the times for other time zones. Please check out the Google Calendar to be notified of streams 10 mins before they start!

Livestream schedule on Google Sheets

Google Calendar for livestream schedule - requires a Google Account and auto adjusts to your local time zone

Public Link - no google login required and does not auto adjust to your time zone

YAryvlZ.png

You can say that I'm one of the few sane people who sits right in the middle.

I'm nowhere near as crazy as the dude who gets mad for not getting legendary core.

But i ain't a saint who'll force everyone to watch simply out of my unconditional and undying love toward warframe either.

I'm taking those dam displays.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)RabidGoldfish J said:

So I typically listen to the streams while I'm at work and I don't have any way to sign in for the drops.  Any chance you could address that?  I'd like to get the drops too.

I'm in the same boat as you, I work during most streams and can't log into warframe but enjoy listening and occasionally watching the stream when I'm able. Guess we'll just have to wait until the cert patch goes through. 😪

3 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Tenno on PC, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch: watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s item as a Twitch Drop! 

Tenno on Xbox: simply login to Warframe during the scheduled live stream hour to receive an Inbox message with this week’s item!

Sounds like this isn't the fix you intend it to be.  Xbox players that watched streams when they couldn't play aren't happy because they'll miss out due to not being able to log in to the game at a time they could watch a stream, meanwhile non-Xbox players have to watch a third-party hosted stream for 30 minutes to get what Xbox players can get for logging in.

Personally, I'll be watching the streams anyway so it doesn't matter much to me, I'm more concerned by the fact we're getting a landscape display when two of the artworks shown are square and one is portrait, but I can't help but feel that this solution is going to make more people unhappy than simply continuing to not have drops would have.

34 minutes ago, (PSN)TEAINSHENNON said:

You need to make a viable simarus standing gain cuz sorry but needing 75k points for stuff yet get 3 to 5k per day is not viable its trash that or get rid of him and put the stuff he has in dojo,market 

Out of curiosity, how high is your MR? At a high enough MR your standing cap should be a more decent range than just 5k.

The best place I go to for scanning would be the Orb Vallis; Scanning enemies from afar for stealth-scans. it takes awhile (Maybe half an hour, with some room for error), but it does work.

• (Even more efficiently on the Steel Path, but it takes awhile to get to that point, as far as that goes)

It is a lot of scans, but just some food for thought.

2 hours ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

Out of curiosity, how high is your MR? At a high enough MR your standing cap should be a more decent range than just 5k.

The best place I go to for scanning would be the Orb Vallis; Scanning enemies from afar for stealth-scans. it takes awhile (Maybe half an hour, with some room for error), but it does work.

• (Even more efficiently on the Steel Path, but it takes awhile to get to that point, as far as that goes)

It is a lot of scans, but just some food for thought.

Indeed. At MR30 you can max out your daily standing at 31k - and we had standing changes this past year to increase the limit for lower ranks as well. So even at MR5 you should now have a cap of 12250.

My favourite place for scanning is Kuva Fortress Exterminate with a stealth frame.

And if you do your daily Simaris mission first, but only hand it in after maxing your daily standing, it will stretch your daily gain even more. 

Really, this is pretty balanced now. <3

8 minutes ago, Aeoni said:

And if you do your daily Simaris mission first, but only hand it in after maxing your daily standing, it will stretch your daily gain even more.

I don't think that's necessary, it doesn't count towards the cap regardless of when you do it.

13 minutes ago, Aeoni said:

My favourite place for scanning is Kuva Fortress Exterminate with a stealth frame.

Ooh, that sounds pretty good!

I hadn't tried using a stealth frame at the Fortress for scanning everything before (Except for finishing Codex Entries). I'll give that a try sometime.

12,250 is quite a good amount of standing that early on. Currently I'm at 25k standing per day at MR22, as far as that goes.

• I think stealth scanning at the Fortress or via Archwing at the Vallis would be effective ways to fill that up.

Thanks for letting me know :)

I'm still thinking that Twitch Drops are the enemy. For example if a Tenno playing Warframe on Nintenno Switch wants to watch a stream on their Switch console, they can only use YouTube and will not receive any drops. Can't we get a solution to make everyone happy?

The solution for xbox users this week is a good example of compromise. So why not go one step further? What if all I had to do was login on the Mobile Warframe App during the specified time to receive the reward? I could watch the actual stream on my own time.

Otherwise I often just get caught up in the whole "fancy drop hype" and I'm not actually interested in the stream... so maybe just stop trying to bribe players discontinue the twitch drops.

8 hours ago, (NSW)Gamer-Steve said:

Ooh, that sounds pretty good!

I hadn't tried using a stealth frame at the Fortress for scanning everything before (Except for finishing Codex Entries). I'll give that a try sometime.

<snip>

It is great fun and if I do it right I can usually max out my standing in a single run (after doing the daily) even at MR30. I use Loki with speed enhancements and zip through!

The only thing is that it's a good idea to kill those you scanned, otherwise new spawns will appear as already scanned. (Guess non-killed enemies are really just teleported ahead when they despawn due to distance.) However, since it is Exterminate, you want to kill them anyway. <3 

Archived