Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: May 10 - 14

[DE]Helen

8 hours ago, HunterDigi said:

I don't think that's necessary, it doesn't count towards the cap regardless of when you do it.

Yeah? Was that changed, then? It definitely used to count. But that's good to know, thank you!

Maybe do like other games and just have a code that people can add at their own convenience. Another game i play does this after abandoning the stupid twitch drops.  That way you get people to watch the stream when they want instead of fakely forcing your numbers up with people that just put the stream on mute in the background.

On 2021-05-07 at 10:38 AM, [DE]Helen said:

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

Drops remain disabled for Xbox players because of a login crash affecting Xbox as our temporary fix required disabling the backend code. While we await our permanent fix in a Cert-approved build, we have a plan to keep Twitch Drop items available to all!

Tenno on PC, PlayStation, and Nintendo Switch: watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s item as a Twitch Drop! 

Tenno on Xbox: simply login to Warframe during the scheduled live stream hour to receive an Inbox message with this week’s item!

• Monday: 1:00PM - 2:00PM ET
  • Tuesday: 4:00PM - 5:00PM ET
  • Wednesday: 10:00AM - 11:00AM ET
  • Thursday: 7:00PM - 8:00PM ET

This Week’s Item: In celebration of new Creator Codex art, all live streams offer a Landscape Display. Use this item to decorate your Orbiter or Dojo with art created by other Tenno!

NewCodexArt.png

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

My PRECIOUS  D R O P !!!

On 2021-05-09 at 2:09 AM, Lone-Wanderer said:

So we have a chance to get any one of these displays during those 30 minutes for the entire week. Meaning we can also get duplicates? This is the grab bags all over again. 🙄

Except it makes complete sense to get several of these. A way to put up more art, huh? And you may even prefer duplicates so you can arrange them in a specific way.

On 2021-05-07 at 9:51 AM, (PSN)mikeyzmore said:

So were getting displays for drops? After 3 weeks of no drops? Might as well not even have a drop this week. Give us an umbra forma, or a legendary core. 

Greedy much. At least show appreciation for the artists who put in hard work to do this. Do not complain.

On 2021-05-07 at 11:18 PM, LillyRaccune said:

I'm still thinking that Twitch Drops are the enemy. For example if a Tenno playing Warframe on Nintenno Switch wants to watch a stream on their Switch console, they can only use YouTube and will not receive any drops. Can't we get a solution to make everyone happy?

The solution for xbox users this week is a good example of compromise. So why not go one step further? What if all I had to do was login on the Mobile Warframe App during the specified time to receive the reward? I could watch the actual stream on my own time.

Otherwise I often just get caught up in the whole "fancy drop hype" and I'm not actually interested in the stream... so maybe just stop trying to bribe players discontinue the twitch drops.

De aren't trying to "bribe players" someone mentioned that DE THEMSELVES said that the twitch drops should never be the only reason for people to watch the streams. But thank you for sharing

I feel obligated to write this post as i am very vocal about the whole grab bags thing recently.

We got drops back, yay! And it turns out to be grab bags. This is good! It means people can watch anytime they want, and everyone gets the same displays. No rng, which is great.

People who want extra displays, can continue watching and keep increasing their progress bar. By Wednesday people can get all 5 displays, and skip Thursday stream. Which is also great! It means tennos have a choice to skip one stream to deal with real life duties, without missing any drops for that week. Helen did said that tenno's convenience is one of their main goals with the stream.

Overall this is just a really consumer friendly, gamer friendly move by DE. I know it's still early, but i hope they'll continue to use grab bags as a QoL choice for viewers like this, not as pointless rng games that punishes unlucky viewers.

Cheers,

Soy

33 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

Is it intentional that we can only receive 4 drops this week instead of the usual 5?

I think so. Since Xbox can only get a drop by signing in to the game it gives everyone the same amount of drops. Xbox players can’t get multiple drops each day. This way they bring drops back but are still making it equal until Xbox issues are fixed. 

44 minutes ago, (PSN)Mad_Hatter1887 said:

I think so. Since Xbox can only get a drop by signing in to the game it gives everyone the same amount of drops. Xbox players can’t get multiple drops each day. This way they bring drops back but are still making it equal until Xbox issues are fixed. 

Okay, that makes sense.

Archived