Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: May 10 - 14

[DE]Helen

On 2021-05-07 at 9:38 AM, [DE]Helen said:
  • Monday: 1:00PM - 2:00PM ET
  • Tuesday: 4:00PM - 5:00PM ET
  • Wednesday: 10:00AM - 11:00AM ET
  • Thursday: 7:00PM - 8:00PM ET

This Week’s Item: In celebration of new Creator Codex art, all live streams offer a Landscape Display. Use this item to decorate your Orbiter or Dojo with art created by other Tenno!

Wait, I thought there was a Friday Devstream with week?

- Question -

Is any mapping work being done to old maps?

I don't mean big remake, like corpus jupiter.

I'm talking just adding one or two rooms for each tileset to add varirty.

Or is the direcrion that has been chosen is to focus on new stuff, and IF a rework needs to happen, it's faster to make a complete do-over? Maybe cuz mapping tools have been improved, and old maps are better left alone?

Don't know if the community actually cares, but seeing new tiles now and then it would be a nice feeling ...  and it's hopefully quicker to do just one room instead of an entire tileset.

On 2021-05-07 at 9:59 PM, Aeoni said:

Indeed. At MR30 you can max out your daily standing at 31k - and we had standing changes this past year to increase the limit for lower ranks as well. So even at MR5 you should now have a cap of 12250.

My favourite place for scanning is Kuva Fortress Exterminate with a stealth frame.

And if you do your daily Simaris mission first, but only hand it in after maxing your daily standing, it will stretch your daily gain even more. 

Really, this is pretty balanced now. <3

they changed it so it doesn't affect the cap even if u turn it in first 

Archived