Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion for a divine Spears Nezha Augment

(PSN)Hadrien2111

Since the divine spears impale ennemies, it would make sense for them to do puncture damage and thus break their armor. So my Idea for the augment is that upon casting the divine spears ability, the impaled ennemies would be stripped of a percentage of their armor. For example 40% at base power strength and that would scale up to 80%

Le 09/05/2021 à 23:00, Soy77 a dit :

it would make the 4 - 2 combo absolutely insane.

Well the thing with this combo is that it works well with ennemies that are level up to 50-60 I'd say but then when you go into the Steel path it's not working anymore which I find quite frustrating because it's so satisfying. So having this augment would be powerful yes but at least it'll make people much more likely to use divine spears because right now most people only use nezha as a tank so adding the augment would expand the build and playstyle variety by a big factor.

4 hours ago, (PSN)Hadrien2111 said:

Well the thing with this combo is that it works well with ennemies that are level up to 50-60 I'd say but then when you go into the Steel path it's not working anymore which I find quite frustrating because it's so satisfying. So having this augment would be powerful yes but at least it'll make people much more likely to use divine spears because right now most people only use nezha as a tank so adding the augment would expand the build and playstyle variety by a big factor.

I was referring to sp.

Until very late on normal starchart most things dies before i can even cast 2.

I did went crazy with power strength on my build. disabling his passive with aug, and the only defense i have is whatever the umbral set gave me and how armor buffs his 3.

I know it's not a "normal" nezha build. but just sayin, with the changes you suggest, this build would absolutely obliterate everything in the game.

Not that I wouldn't enjoy it. I'd love it.

Le 11/05/2021 à 14:47, Soy77 a dit :

I was referring to sp.

Until very late on normal starchart most things dies before i can even cast 2.

I did went crazy with power strength on my build. disabling his passive with aug, and the only defense i have is whatever the umbral set gave me and how armor buffs his 3.

I know it's not a "normal" nezha build. but just sayin, with the changes you suggest, this build would absolutely obliterate everything in the game.

Not that I wouldn't enjoy it. I'd love it.

Well it depends on how they would cap it. Hopefully they give us at least 70% of Armor stripping but it could be lower, I don't know. By the way were you able to kill SP ennemies with only your four and your two with your power strength build ?

10 minutes ago, (PSN)Hadrien2111 said:

Well it depends on how they would cap it. Hopefully they give us at least 70% of Armor stripping but it could be lower, I don't know. By the way were you able to kill SP ennemies with only your four and your two with your power strength build ?

Tbh i can't remember if i used it awfully far in sp since i always play with friends using more optimal builds, but it definitely works on earlier sp

It'll took a couple of 2s, but how the chakram ricochets around is so satisfying, I don't mind at all. The chakram aug will take care of energy by dropping plenty from enemies. All you need to do is keep everyone in the room impaled

Archived