how long between reveals and releases usually ?

30 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Hard to say. In the case of TennoCon 2018's Railjack, we are still waiting.

We had hope before the retrofit. But no need to wait anymore. It's dead now.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

s2CRHB1.jpg

Don't forget Difficulty, Duviri, New War and in some part New player

They aren’t done with melee either. 
see exhibit A. 

Spoiler

1RX5X8D.jpg

when can we duel wield other weapons combinations as advertised here? 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

As much as I dislike pointing this out but anything that came before 2020 when 2020 came pretty much got hit with the Covid Delay trend cuz well Covid came to the forefront of things and nuked working in person at offices for a good while.

I know not everything can be attributed to it but you cannot ignore it has a large significance in people doing their jobs for the year of 2020 on top of normal delays and them taking longer than expected to make the content.

Edited by (XBOX)Dex Xean
  • Like 4

ever since the fiasco of Railjack's Launch, and the pandemic putting the kibosh on Planes of Duviri and New War's Narrative, DE has committed to only revealing information on content that will appear within about a year or so. much of the stuff shown on streams usually appears within 6 months or so, but until Canada gets back to normal and DE can return to their office, a lot of the big stuff is on hold.

I heard they've been developing some kind of plant-based vaccine over there. trust Canada to want to solve everything the eco-friendly way lol. I hope it works out for them. 

• Like 3

Since the year of disappointment which is 2019, DE has been playing the catchup game. Which means they are fulfilling their past promises. We probably won’t see anything new until Duviri is finished.

11 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

There's no "average" or "usual" time gap, but I suspect Sisters of Parvos/Yareli will drop late June.

I don’t see them releasing late June due to how VERY close it is to Tennocon. Early to Mid June seems more reasonable.

7 hours ago, Voltage said:

Hard to say. In the case of TennoCon 2018's Railjack, we are still waiting.

No we're not.

No, really, outside of starting from open worlds, what's currently in the game is just a flat-out better version of everything 2018's Railjack showed off. 2018's Railjack fare was 'fly to the objective for 4 minutes and then one person gets to play a mission whilst the others stand on the ship and open doors for the person inside'. People get mad that there's so little Railjack content in current Railjack, but 2018's railjack literally had no objectives in space other than firing the cannon once.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

I don’t see them releasing late June due to how VERY close it is to Tennocon. Early to Mid June seems more reasonable.

I think early/mid June seems very hopeful considering Yareli will be first shown in late May, which likely means it will then go through the normal rounds of pre-release adjustments based on feedback during the first week of June. Historically, that means 2-3 additional weeks.

Il y a 19 heures, GnarlsDarkley a dit :

s2CRHB1.jpg

Don't forget Difficulty, Duviri, New War and in some part New player

Add to that "play as the stalker" which was never added either and yet it was clearly shown at a Tennocon. That's why I couldn't care less about that now, I know I'm going to be lied to with stuff that never makes it to the game and disappointed when I remember it.

1 hour ago, _Anise_ said:

in hindsight I should have clarified how long usually between new warframe reveals to releases

It varies, but usually it's around 2-3 months of initial art reveal, and closer to 1 month once the power-set has been shown. Since they mentioned that they'd be showing more of Yareli in the next devstream, we likely won't be seeing her too soon.

39 minutes ago, sixmille said:

Add to that "play as the stalker" which was never added either

Probably because a significant chunk of the community said "No, we don't want this".

• Like 2