Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atomos missing after Helminth subsume

Breezer88

Question

So I just subsumed a frame, Khora and for whatever reason it always goes to Nyx as the default frame after I subsume. Ok, this is normal and it was nothing out of the ordinary for me. However, when I went back to the frame I added Radial Blind to, my Atomos was missing and the default Hikou secondary was in the slot. This isn't normal behavior, correct? A secondary I have 6 forma in is now missing from my inventory. Is 6 forma cheap to craft or buy....? All the time leveling it, etc and so on.

11 answers to this question

8 hours ago, chacachaca13 said:

So I just subsumed a frame, Khora and for whatever reason it always goes to Nyx as the default frame after I subsume. Ok, this is normal and it was nothing out of the ordinary for me. However, when I went back to the frame I added Radial Blind to, my Atomos was missing and the default Hikou secondary was in the slot. This isn't normal behavior, correct? A secondary I have 6 forma in is now missing from my inventory. Is 6 forma cheap to craft or buy....? All the time leveling it, etc and so on.

Missing Equipment or Inventory

Go to this link https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=47340

Under Subject* Provide a brief description of your issue, as an example. Missing Weapon From My Arsenal-Inventory.

Under Description* explain what happened.

Under Category* select Missing Equipment or Inventory

You may have to login into the helpdesk before seeing the above maybe.

On 2021-05-08 at 9:15 PM, Slayer-. said:

Missing Equipment or Inventory

Go to this link https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=47340

Under Subject* Provide a brief description of your issue, as an example. Missing Weapon From My Arsenal-Inventory.

Under Description* explain what happened.

Under Category* select Missing Equipment or Inventory

You may have to login into the helpdesk before seeing the above maybe.

Thanks for sharing this with me. Stay safe and best regards.

On 2021-05-08 at 2:09 PM, quxier said:

That's probably bug. However have you tried to relog and check your inventory?

Hey-o. Sorry for the delayed response to your suggestion. Yes, I did logout and back in and sadly the sidearm was still missing. I'll open a ticket and keep my fingers crossed. Thanks for taking your time to help out. Have a great week.

On 2021-05-08 at 10:57 AM, chacachaca13 said:

and for whatever reason it always goes to Nyx as the default frame after I subsume

The game defaults you to the most used Warframe, Primary, Secondary, and Melee (if nothing was equipped in that Loadout choice).

Your most used gear is listed in your profile. For me, Excalibro is loaded in when I cacked my last subsumed Warframe (Sevagoth).

1 minute ago, UUDDLRLRBA_START said:

The game defaults you to the most used Warframe, Primary, Secondary, and Melee (if nothing was equipped in that Loadout choice).

Your most used gear is listed in your profile. For me, Excalibro is loaded in when I cacked my last subsumed Warframe (Sevagoth).

Not true, well for me anyway, mine for some reason always goes back to Rhino.

11 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Not true, well for me anyway, mine for some reason always goes back to Rhino.

That's because he is mistaken, it isn't your most used, its the oldest thing you crafted/(owned?) piece of gear that hasn't been sold from your inventory. 

This was confirmed through a lot of player testing back when Helminth first came out -- for me it's Volt Prime. 

1 minute ago, Tesseract7777 said:

That's because he is mistaken, it isn't your most used, its the oldest thing you crafted that hasn't been sold from your inventory. 

This was confirmed through a lot of player testing back when Helminth first came out -- for me it's Volt Prime. 

I started with Mag, then I farmed Rhino, I already knew that but threw in my disclaimer (well for me anyway) so not too upset anyone. :cool:

On 2021-05-11 at 10:01 PM, Tesseract7777 said:

That's because he is mistaken, it isn't your most used, its the oldest thing you crafted/(owned?) piece of gear that hasn't been sold from your inventory. 

In that case, it will always be my first Excalibro.

Archived