Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What The Hell Is Wrong With This Event?

sp4rtan148

OK guys, I know im gonna get some crap for this.. but, I hate the new machete and brakk, i thing they are horrible to be honest. The entire time i was GRINDING MY A$$ OFF FOR THE DETRON! theres a REASON I didnt want to side with the grineer. And since corpus lost, the winners get the full weapon with a catalyst, and the corpus people... we get a BIG F**K YOU AND WE GET A BP INSTEAD with 5 YES YOU HEARD ME 5! NEURODES! and after all those hard, soul ripping grindy levels, WANTING the detron... and I DONT GET AS LITTLE AS A GOD DAMN BLUEPRINT! now the god damn gun has just vanished because I had an opinion! a FALSE choice the corpus were LITERALLY RAPED in this contest due to sheer numbers. I wouldnt be writing this if I got a detron BP and me... im a collector of vandals... and all the loot happy farmers took ruk because he gave better prizes. NOW the ONE vandal I ACTUALLY WANTED, is wiped from existence.

Thank you DE thank you for wasting all my hours into your amazing game and getting nothing from it but a crummy badge... (but really, it really is amazing <3)

Got to be honest loved playing and must have misunderstood on my part but I thought for 100 missions you got the weapon you wanted if not print.

DID not care for for the grineer weapon.

Not being a sore loser.

And misconceptions will happen but getting the print of a weapon you don't want kind of sucks for 170 or so missions.

I really was under the understanding loyalty to you choice was the issue and you would at least get the print from what you wanted or in better words supported.

Loved the contest did not like the way tenno divided. Would do it again but the prizes would have to be the same and announced as such.

If that makes sense ?

We got grineer prizes....

Not what we thought we where working for.

As I said may be just me.

Had fun

congrats everyone :)

I was sad that Corpus lost since I support them hours on end. I knew the rewards where going be Grineer since the majority of tenno fought for them. Another reasons was saving Tennos.

Failure is not defeat, it is not picking yourself up. Keep on fighting. :)

Edited by M4sterofp4in

OK guys, I know im gonna get some crap for this.. but, I hate the new machete and brakk, i thing they are horrible to be honest. The entire time i was GRINDING MY A$$ OFF FOR THE DETRON! theres a REASON I didnt want to side with the grineer. And since corpus lost, the winners get the full weapon with a catalyst, and the corpus people... we get a BIG F**K YOU AND WE GET A BP INSTEAD with 5 YES YOU HEARD ME 5! NEURODES! and after all those hard, soul ripping grindy levels, WANTING the detron... and I DONT GET AS LITTLE AS A GOD DAMN BLUEPRINT! now the god damn gun has just vanished because I had an opinion! a FALSE choice the corpus were LITERALLY RAPED in this contest due to sheer numbers. I wouldnt be writing this if I got a detron BP and me... im a collector of vandals... and all the loot happy farmers took ruk because he gave better prizes. NOW the ONE vandal I ACTUALLY WANTED, is wiped from existence.

Thank you DE thank you for wasting all my hours into your amazing game and getting nothing from it but a crummy badge... (but really, it really is amazing <3)

And im not whining, im saying how unfair it is.

whine  [hwahyn, wahyn] verb, whined, whin·ing, noun
verb (used without object)
1. to utter a low, usually nasal, complaining cry or sound, as from uneasiness, discontent, peevishness, etc.: The puppies were whining from hunger.
2. to snivel or complain in a peevish, self-pitying way: He is always whining about his problems.
Edited by djentlemenBehold

The amusing thing is that if the Grineer lost, Grineer supporters would be "whining" just as much as Corpus ones.

Personally, I wanted both weapon sets. It really just boiled down to "do i wanna be an &amp;#&#33; and sacrifice my tenno buddies or no?" The only reason for me picking Grineer was lore. Really didn't matter much beyond that.

Nice try, though.

whine  [hwahyn, wahyn] verb, whined, whin·ing, noun
verb (used without object)
1. to utter a low, usually nasal, complaining cry or sound, as from uneasiness, discontent, peevishness, etc.: The puppies were whining from hunger.
2. to snivel or complain in a peevish, self-pitying way: He is always whining about his problems.

but you cant hear a nasal cry or sound can you? no. you cant.

its not that one side lost. or is cry babying it up. The point is people worked there asses off to get 100 + missions done. i did damn near 300 missions. most Corpus supporters are pissed at the effort we put, to a crap explination of the reward we would get. The hole event it didnt matter the side. if you picked one side or the other you got your prize. The event went exzactly how the guide lines of the event where explained. My clan and i went over the guide lines of this event for the 1st 2 days and read almost every post in the fourm on this event. Wasnt tell the last livestreem that we all desided corpus. pretty sure the DE stars explined there how the event guide lines read.

evey grineer play wants to call every corpus players cry babies for trying to find out what the deal is. FACT warbros predesided who got to win this event. Alot of people know this, yet we still went corpus. Grineer won they should of gotten there wepons with a patato. corpus lost should of got the bp for there wepons. Thats how it was explained