Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

232/233 Nodes on Steel path Starchart

...L.u.n.a...

Question

I do vaguely remember some people talking about SP Junction's being buggy, and having to redo them, but I can't recall if that was a node completion issue or inaccurate XP issue. If you have been giving all the planets rewards, I can't really think what might be the issue sorry. Might have to submit a flag to the support team. 

Good luck either way! 

14 minutes ago, garbenzine said:

Did you get a taxi at any point?  I have nothing to back up what I'm suggesting, but it feels like the kind of scripting bug that'd turn up in this game to have a clear condition fire correctly in one way but not another if you didn't have normal access to a mission.  All I can suggest is re-clearing everything and hoping for the best, or if you're not actually barred from anything and have all your rewards just letting it go.  Might even be a purely visual bug that'll get sorted down the road.

No taxi at all. But I did do steel path dailyies. 

Did you get a taxi at any point?  I have nothing to back up what I'm suggesting, but it feels like the kind of scripting bug that'd turn up in this game to have a clear condition fire correctly in one way but not another if you didn't have normal access to a mission.  All I can suggest is re-clearing everything and hoping for the best, or if you're not actually barred from anything and have all your rewards just letting it go.  Might even be a purely visual bug that'll get sorted down the road.

41 minutes ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Have you checked your messages/decorations to see the Planets you have completed? To help narrow down? Also, perhaps turn off game and restart? Something similar happened to me, except it said 231 out of 233 when I only had 1 node to do (at least I thought) but then when I did complete that node, I did end up clearing all of SP. So I don't know, maybe the counter is a bit weird/off at times. 

I got all decorations for all planets in email with prizes. Turned off/on. I finished yesterday.

Have you checked your messages/decorations to see the Planets you have completed? To help narrow down? Also, perhaps turn off game and restart? Something similar happened to me, except it said 231 out of 233 when I only had 1 node to do (at least I thought) but then when I did complete that node, I did end up clearing all of SP. So I don't know, maybe the counter is a bit weird/off at times. 

Does the Zealot mission count for the Derelict zone's email/reward? 

I would do all of the optional missions to make sure none of them are secretly counting against you. 

Or just play through all the missions again and randomly get lucky... lol

4 minutes ago, Dark_Zucker said:

just checking: you have finished: mercury, venus, earth, lua, mars, deimos, phobos, ceres, jupiter, europa, void, saturn, uranus, neptune, pluto, eris, and sedna?

Yes. And got all emails and prizes.

Alad V and Jordas? I didn't do these quest even on normal nor steelpath but on normal I have 233/233. Eris planet is finished (got email).

Some nodes don't count, like Railjack also.

Switching betwen normal and Steelpath no visual difference. Normal 233/233, steelpath 232/233.

Archived