Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack Revisited, Starting Flux Energy

(PSN)haphazardlynamed

Question

Before Railjack Revised

I'd be able to pre-forge energy, munitions, etc in my dry dock before starting a mission

Now, that's not longer a thing, and the first mission I start I'll have almost no flux energy.

This kinda puts a dampener on my usual strategy of Launch Void Hole, Nuke Fighters. (probably DE did this intentionally?)

Is there any way of having Starting energy? perhaps some mod or reactor or something that I have overlooked?

also what determines the Max energy? now my Railjack has only like 195 max, only good for 1 shot of Void Hole; when Previously it was like 600+ or so.

Warping back and fourth between the bridge and forge between every shot is super annoying.

10 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

dafuq? my ?warframe? energy is flux energy?

how does that work with squads? does everyone see a different energy bar for using RJ abilities? what happens when someone uses the Forge?

sometimes in public I see other people shoot multiple Void Hole rapidly even tho when I sit in the turret the energy is depleted

The person in pilot has their own energy, as do the others.

If you fill up your frame's mod capacity to say 60/70 instead of 70/70, you will start the mission with more energy, this works in any mission not just RJ.

If people use forge they gain energy for all players. It is far easier and quicker however to zenurik dash at the start of the mission plus an energy pad.

9 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Yeh it's called "drop an energy pad".

Aside from that if you wish to be cheap you can save mod capacity on your frame's build and choose a frame with a high energy pool to start with higher energy

how does that work with squads? does everyone see a different energy bar for using RJ abilities? what happens when someone uses the Forge?

sometimes in public I see other people shoot multiple Void Hole rapidly even tho when I sit in the turret the energy is depleted

8 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

Yes

Energy is individual to each player

2 hours ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

So if I run down to the Forge, it only replenishes energy for me? the other Tenno in the gun turrets need to go down there individually and forge for themselves?

As far as I know, and I'm almost sure of, once you forge a type it replenishes/forges that type for all.

___

What I am less sure of, is what happens if a forge is in cd - does that cd appliy to all? and what happens if one use battle forge mod - what's happens then to battle forge's mod cd or forge cd for others, etc.

21 minutes ago, NelomirPrime said:

As far as I know, and I'm almost sure of, once you forge a type it replenishes/forges that type for all.

___

What I am less sure of, is what happens if a forge is in cd - does that cd appliy to all? and what happens if one use battle forge mod - what's happens then to battle forge's mod cd or forge cd for others, etc.

This is correct.

FYI, the good thing is that you don't have to worry if things are all maxed like you had to do in the past. Because it used to be that if you didn't check before the next time you launched your RJ that it could happen that your omni tool was almost depleted or that you started a mission with only a couple of missiles left. Nowadays, everything is maxed before you leave the dry dock, with exception of done charges, that will only have 2 ready no matter how many charges you still had before returning to the dry dock.

yeah, you're basically boned.  For some reason they decided to only let you start with not enough of anything to be effective and have to acquire it in-mission.  Same with revolite (1 repair worth), 2 missiles, and 2 dome charges.  One of many many many complaints with newjack they've over-committed to and are unlikely to fix (they seem to actually believe newjack is in a good place right now.)

Archived