Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Weapon Concept]. The tenno berserker great sword, The Tripe.

(XBOX)Val maruul

I've been trying to decide whether or not to submit this idea for a while now and well- you can see what I decided. So let's get into this:

Weapon type: Melee; Great Sword

Name: Tripe

Stats: low puncture, medium slash, medium impact, no elements.

Design: Rusted Prime look with double helix blade. Bronze-like Gold blade tip.

Special abilities:

1.) Blade extends as you get kills.

2.) The longer the blade gets the more damage it deals at the cost of swing speed

3.) Blade is as short range as a dagger to start, then extends to be slightly longer that a pole arm.

4.) Slam attacks shatter the blade.

5.) The longer the blade is, the more damage the slam deals.

6.) Heavy slams will proc slash and won't lift enemies.

7.) Reach mods will only extend the length of the blade you get after the first kill, not maximum or per-kill-length.

Feel free to comment about my idea any criticisms.

If you like the idea, and you're skilled at art, I'd love to work with you to make the actual design.

Thank you for reading my idea, and here's hoping to get this in the game.

With the keratinos, i can see this happening but id rather this weapon have a buff thats more unique since the kera already basically does the whole extending range thing. Maybe an ability to perfom finishers on an enemy at any state after a while, at the cost of something. Or an ability to give the user of the weapon some sort of protection.

Im highly interested in more weapons with special effects like this though. It really adds an extra layer of entertainment to combat that i find to be extremely pleasant

11 minutes ago, blendergeek said:

This seams like a little too much for a single weapon, unless it was a special quest reward. This sounds more like a frames exalted weapon to me. In that scenario it sounds like a very cool idea.

I had this going along with a Warframe I've been working on, but I'm still ironing out their abilities.

Archived