Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis Wraith?

Cheemser

Question

7 minutes ago, KIREEK said:

I'm not trying to argue with you nor attacking you, i think you guys should debate those ideas via PM really, but technically speaking (i'm not going to explain this, you'll have to trust me on this), ammong the many things you can do with the BP, such as, keeping bps for yourself (aka not trading them), selling for cheap, selling for a value,..... both selling and giving it away are considered in my eyes as non optimal things to do, neither are great.

If you're in a position where you either sell for a value or not, those being the only 2 things you can do, the only options out of the many outthere, then...........selling for a value that is substantial is considered a better thing to do compared to giving it for free, hard to believe i know, but it's quite real.

You're right they're both non-optimal. But giving it away is conscientiously the right thing to do. In the real world trading sure, maybe your theory is correct but not in a game. Don't confuse the two.

17 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Some guy took issue with the idea that it should be free and attacked me over it.

I'm not trying to argue with you nor attacking you, i think you guys should debate those ideas via PM really, but technically speaking (i'm not going to explain this, you'll have to trust me on this), ammong the many things you can do with the BP, such as, keeping bps for yourself (aka not trading them), selling for cheap, selling for a value,..... both selling and giving it away are considered in my eyes as non optimal things to do, neither are great.

If you're in a position where you either sell for a value or not, those being the only 2 things you can do, the only options out of the many outthere, then...........selling for a value that is substantial is considered a better thing to do compared to giving it for free, hard to believe i know, but it's quite real.

1 minute ago, Xenotater said:

The hell happened to this thread, it was just some poor guy asking where he could get a weapon..

Some guy took issue with the idea that it should be free and attacked me over it. Also I agree entirely with what you say, I'd love for it to just be added to Cephalon Simaris offerings at this point and I am in a clan that has it just as you are.

The hell happened to this thread, it was just some poor guy asking where he could get a weapon..

To address some of what's been said, yes Ignis was only given to clans that did well in a past event, and railjack and baro are unreliable sources for it.

However Ignis is the ONLY tradable weapon in the game that you can just walk up to a console and say "I want 300 copies of this, right now. Oh cool it only costs credits too." Comparing it to prime parts and syndicate weapons is unreasonable, because those do require at least some effort and time. Even at MR 30 you can only get a syndicate weapon once every few days, but Ignis W costs nothing.

I find selling it for plat gross because of this, ignoring the fact that many advertisers prey on players inexperience or lack of knowledge.

But I know it's a free market, people can sell what they want for what they want. Personally I really think DE should add it to all clans or just remove the ability to trade for it at this point, since it's obtainable through other ways and is in events now and then.

Regardless of all this, I apologise to OP for your thread being hijacked by an argument, and I'd like to extend an offer to anyone reading this for a free Ignis Wraith as well, just message me here or in-game.

Just now, (PSN)kite9000 said:

Again, reading comprehension is a lost art. True my grammar isn't the best but anyone with a bit of background in the English language should be able to sparse my sentences.

Whatever. Have a nice life. I've grown bored with this, it's proven not to be an intellectual challenge.

LOL. I like how you stoop to insults because you have nothing intelligent to add.

12 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

If anyone new to the game reads this stupid comment, feel free if you're on PC to ping me ingame and I'll give you Ignis Wraith for free. This guy is butthurt because he likes to sell ignis wraith for plat, that's all, that's the only reason he's attacking people here. 

Nope, wrong again. Must suck. How about you address the facts instead your beliefs about me?

Ah yes, show how much you care about your clan mates by giving the item they earned for you away for free, that will show me (who doesn't play on PC).

Kind of a knee-jerk reaction there.

As for the second part of your question buddy, I give Syndicate weapons away to clan mates whenever they ask and likewise, they hand them out to me if necessary, that's what being in a clan is all about, teamwork and mateship. I also give away the arching weapon parts, feel free to ask my clan mates if you don't believe me.

Who said anything about Clan mates? The question is how often do you give away syndicate mods, weapons etc.. to random strangers that are begging for it in chat?

You know, the same people that you want everyone to give away free Ignis Wraiths to?

Seeing that your reaction is to point to clan mates says it all.

2 minutes ago, (PSN)kite9000 said:

Reading comprehension is a lost art it seems.

May I point out... to qoute myself from an earlier post

By the way, I left the clan that was one of the 10% and there for don't have access to it anymore and even when I did I rarely 'sold' it and the couple of times (literally, couple of times) I did I asked 5p for it. The horror of it. I'm such a scumbag.

Then again, when I buy prime parts of someone I pay the average price on WF market unlike some that act as if they are doing you a favor and giving you 1plat. Now those latter are Prince among men surely.

*stare*

Can't help but notice that everyone that is so adamant about how it should be given free keep avoiding the question about the value of Ignis Wraith compared to, for instance, Paris Prime.

I did read that earlier including the part after where you said it was ok for them to buy it with plat, pretty much what a scammer would say wouldn't you agree. Not saying you are but that's how it comes across. 

You're really hung up on that aren't you? Goes back to my question about if you have enough fulfilment in your life to not dwell on posts from a month ago, really rather sad mate I suggest you find a hobby. 

FYI I could care less about Paris Prime, not sure what relevance that has to this conversation. You just seem like a very bitter, very brooding person, that's not healthy. Go outside and get some sun.

10 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

I guess we know who goes into trade chat and sells it for plat then huh?

Reading comprehension is a lost art it seems.

May I point out... to qoute myself from an earlier post

I'm not saying that one shouldn't give it for free, I've done so myself at times, but the decision to give it for free is the right of the giver not something that the receiver is entitled to.

By the way, I left the clan that was one of the 10% and there for don't have access to it anymore and even when I did I rarely 'sold' it and the couple of times (literally, couple of times) I did I asked 5p for it. The horror of it. I'm such a scumbag.

Then again, when I buy prime parts of someone I pay the average price on WF market unlike some that act as if they are doing you a favor and giving you 1plat. Now those latter are Prince among men surely.

*stare*

Can't help but notice that everyone that is so adamant about how it should be given free keep avoiding the question about the value of Ignis Wraith compared to, for instance, Paris Prime.

17 minutes ago, (PSN)kite9000 said:

Ah yes, your logic of thinking that a weapon that you otherwise would have to spend 250K creds and 550 Ducats on or for which nowadays you can run for on Rail Jack  is certainly not worth 5 or 10p. Nay, some have it for 'free' so there for you and everyone else should have it for free too. Entitled much or are you simply jealous that some players have a means of perhaps earn a few plat, if they so choose, which you don't have just because they joined a certain clan and you didn't?

Question, are you in a syndicate? How often do you give away the syndicate weapons? They don't really take effort, one could argue, because the standing you earn by doing other things. Ever expected to get any syndicate weapon for free? How about the special mods in a syndicate? How about the archwing weapon parts?  

If anyone new to the game reads this stupid comment, feel free if you're on PC to ping me ingame and I'll give you Ignis Wraith for free. This guy is butthurt because he likes to sell ignis wraith for plat, that's all, that's the only reason he's attacking people here. 

As for the second part of your question buddy, I give Syndicate weapons away to clan mates whenever they ask and likewise, they hand them out to me if necessary, that's what being in a clan is all about, teamwork and mateship. I also give away the arching weapon parts, feel free to ask my clan mates if you don't believe me.

14 minutes ago, EnwoQ said:

DE should just add it to dojo, not because necessary but because so that low scum people stop crying that they can't scam people with it.

Or give us Kuva ignis

It is an emberassment how desperate those people cry for plat

Ah yes, your logic of thinking that a weapon that you otherwise would have to spend 250K creds and 550 Ducats on or for which nowadays you can run for on Rail Jack  is certainly not worth 5 or 10p. Nay, some have it for 'free' so there for you and everyone else should have it for free too. Entitled much or are you simply jealous that some players have a means of perhaps earn a few plat, if they so choose, which you don't have just because they joined a certain clan and you didn't?

Question, are you in a syndicate? How often do you give away the syndicate weapons? They don't really take effort, one could argue, because the standing you earn by doing other things. Ever expected to get any syndicate weapon for free? How about the special mods in a syndicate? How about the archwing weapon parts? I'm sure you have been giving them away left right and center and never ever asked any plat for them at all. Be honest now the effort it takes to get high enough with the syndicate you had to do anyways for yourself so why bother asking plat for any of the goodies that come with the privilege. Or are you saying that your time and effort to get there isn't worthless but the effort of those that did do the event and got their clan in the top 10% is worthless?

Again, it's the right of the one providing it to give it for free or not. Not a single person that wants one is entitled to it for free. If you think you are, you're welcome to run the Abandoned derelict caches in the Veil. Good luck, it has a drop chance of 8.7%. You think that asking 5p for it is scummy? No one stops you from running relics to gather parts worth 550 ducats and do a high index misssion to get the 250k and get it from Baro. There you go, you saved yourself 5p. Congrats.

24 minutes ago, (PSN)kite9000 said:

Ah and there you have it.

Some people in your clan ran for it, perhaps you yourself spend the time and effort to get the honor of having that BP in your clan.  Certainly some did made the effort for it to get the clan that 'prize'. But now because all you have to do is click how many BP's you want... it's without worth in your eyes. Kind of ungrateful to all those people that made it happen for your clan because even if you did ran for it yourself it wasn't a solo effort by you and there for what you're saying is that their effort was worthless. Their time is worthless, there 'farming' doesn't mean a thing. You have no qualms abusing their effort so that you can appear as being a white knight.

Reminds me of that thread where you didn't see a problem in stiffing people by buying their 'prime junk'for 1p so then to be able to appear magnanimous to your clan mates. Them not realizing that all your doing is robbing Peter to give to Paul.

Do you deny that the Ignis Wraith is far more used and useful weapon then for instance Paris Prime? Now if you understand anything about supply and demand then you should understand that the Iggy is worth vastly more then the Paris Prime, or the Latron Prime or.... well the majority of primary weapons no matter if they are primed versions or not. Look at top 5 list of best primary weapons and year after year, no matter how many new weapons come out, Ignis Wraith is constantly in there. Not bad for a weapon that was introduced back in March of 2017.

This reply from you is projecting so far it could reach the moon. Seriously you could dry this comment out and use it as fertiliser. So you're saying that in a moon clan for example, a newcomer joins who's a novice and because his clan did well in an event(didn't win it mind you) back in 2017, that gives him the right to gouge people for plat for an item that cost them nothing and they invested zero time into getting? I guess we know who goes into trade chat and sells it for plat then huh?

Something tells me I've given away far more in this game than you ever will, hell I oversee 7 clans and help pay the research for them all. I give out free mods to alliance members, carry clan mates and give discounts on other items to anyone in the clans. I think you're just butthurt from a previous conversation in this other thread you mentioned. Kinda sad really that you hold a grudge from so long ago, perhaps you need more fulfillment in your life.

You have only a single option at your current MR

• Aquire it from baro if the current set of wares has the fully built weapon

Only at MR 9 you aquire the ability to build and trade for it.

While trading for it is a good idea, this doesn't solve the gap between clans, meaning when searching for a clan (if you ever decide to do so), be wary of misleading 100% research claims (intentional to lure clueless players), because what they mean is that someone will trade you the bp and this only happens IF they feel like it (for example, they belong to an alliance that contains a single clan with the research), so carefull when entering a clan that sees you as just +1 random member as few users actually care enough to log in just to give you a BP when you reach MR9.

Same way, in trading, be wary of sugestions for you to go "out there" and expect charity, as you might risk waiting longer than you antecipated, even discords and topics that have the charity in mind may be filled with players who will simply point at eachother, because no one is in the mood to do it, players may be online in discord but will ask others to give it to you, this leads to players say they can't be on atm, their trades expired, for you to wait,.... leading to more finger pointing, until, eventually someone actually gives it to you.

"in a few minutes" can turn into a couple weeks according to some users who find it very hard to find a seller willing to do charity.

Paying for the item, while costly compared to a free option, may give you better results, because the player messaging you will not "chicken out" and tell you to keep trying in trade chat

If at MR9 you want one for free, then you're on RNG, some users will see and give to you while others will read your message, be part of giveaways, but they hardly ever do it and will relay you onto other users or other topics.

1 hour ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Because I can't just walk into my dojo and go to the photocopier and click "1000x copies". All other tradeable parts were farmed, took time to gather(even if that time is mere minutes). Though for the record I happily give away basic mods and parts I have thousands of as well.

Ah and there you have it.

Some people in your clan ran for it, perhaps you yourself spend the time and effort to get the honor of having that BP in your clan.  Certainly some did made the effort for it to get the clan that 'prize'. But now because all you have to do is click how many BP's you want... it's without worth in your eyes. Kind of ungrateful to all those people that made it happen for your clan because even if you did ran for it yourself it wasn't a solo effort by you and there for what you're saying is that their effort was worthless. Their time is worthless, there 'farming' doesn't mean a thing. You have no qualms abusing their effort so that you can appear as being a white knight.

Reminds me of that thread where you didn't see a problem in stiffing people by buying their 'prime junk'for 1p so then to be able to appear magnanimous to your clan mates. Them not realizing that all your doing is robbing Peter to give to Paul.

Do you deny that the Ignis Wraith is far more used and useful weapon then for instance Paris Prime? Now if you understand anything about supply and demand then you should understand that the Iggy is worth vastly more then the Paris Prime, or the Latron Prime or.... well the majority of primary weapons no matter if they are primed versions or not. Look at top 5 list of best primary weapons and year after year, no matter how many new weapons come out, Ignis Wraith is constantly in there. Not bad for a weapon that was introduced back in March of 2017.

DE should just add it to dojo, not because necessary but because so that low scum people stop crying that they can't scam people with it.

Or give us Kuva ignis

It is an emberassment how desperate those people cry for plat

4 minutes ago, (PSN)kite9000 said:

To all those that think that the Ignis Wraith should always be handed out for nothing.... please explain to me why you aren't constantly handing out your spare tradable weapon parts, prime parts, spare primed mods and rare mods for free?

Because I can't just walk into my dojo and go to the photocopier and click "1000x copies". All other tradeable parts were farmed, took time to gather(even if that time is mere minutes). Though for the record I happily give away basic mods and parts I have thousands of as well.

Outside of NA people are still more then willing to help out a stranger BUT not when they act like a spoiled entitled brat.

In other words, ask nicely, be patient and be polite and some kind heart will hook you up. If however one posts : "Give me the Ignis Wraith BP for free and don't give me any lip about it" then chances are more likely in the EU that they'll put that guy on the ignore list. Helping someone shouldn't equate to bending backwards to some ingrate.

I'm not saying that one shouldn't give it for free, I've done so myself at times, but the decision to give it for free is the right of the giver not something that the receiver is entitled to. No one is entitled to stuff you have or have access to. There for if the one offering is asking 5p or even 10p then it's their right and it might, just might, make the recipient value it more then being handed on a silver platter the most used and best default primary weapon that one can have.

Let's be honest here guys, the Paris prime set sells for 10 to 30p (depending on the platform). Can you honestly say that the Ignis Wraith isn't worth more, is more usefull, gets more used by way more people than the Paris Prime? There for, someone asking 5 or even 10p doesn't even start to convey what the worth of it is and I for one don't begrudge some players getting a bit of plat for their time to help out someone else. Having said that, anyone asking 50p or something like that is just grubby.

To all those that think that the Ignis Wraith should always be handed out for nothing.... please explain to me why you aren't constantly handing out your spare tradable weapon parts, prime parts, spare primed mods and rare mods for free?

If I see that someone is really into the game but doesn't seem to have much plat and has a good vibe then I'll get him hooked up for free, but if it's someone that played for less then 200hrs and makes it clear that he should have it for free because Billy-Bob got one for free from someone.... he promptly ends up on my ignore list.

23 hours ago, -Francesco.pe said:

I saw your profile and you only need 29,4k for MR 9. Get that mastery rank and i give you one for free.

This is a pretty good motivation.

I assume people in NA are more generous. but outside NA, very few people are willing to waste three minutes of their time to help some random people they don't know. So the term "just ask for it in chat" is really easier said than done.

I advise leveling up then messaging francesco there.

10 hours ago, Cheemser said:

How would I get the Ignis Wraith if my clan wasn't in the top 10% for the event?

I currently can't build it tho because I'm one MR short.

You are aware that Baro Ki'Teer just had it in his offerings?

On PS4 it is common for players to either sell the BP for 5-10p or to even give away the BP for free.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

1 hour ago, Cheemser said:

I'm one MR short.

get the MR up so you can trade the blueprint. there was a list of people who just give them out for free (or as free as trading allows). whatever you do, do not pay actual plat (at least not more than 1) to get it.

Archived