Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell Me I'm Not Going Mad

Butterfly85

I had this random idea the other day. Get my basic Excalibur, get hold of all the mk1 weapons, forma and mod them like I would any other weapons, and then just flounce around in relays for lols.

All this just to surprise anyone inspecting what looks like a default noob Excalibur, but it's someone who is MR30 with 3k hours in the game.

Is this the True Ending? 😂😂😂

I would certainly double-take, but I know it's not unheard of, with all the threads like "I forma'd Vauban a thousand times" or "I forma'd MK1 Braton million times"

Oh, for added effect you shouldn't vaccinate your Excalibur. Leave him with the neck cyst

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Butterfly85:

I had this random idea the other day. Get my basic Excalibur, get hold of all the mk1 weapons, forma and mod them like I would any other weapons, and then just flounce around in relays for lols.

Why limit yourself to relays? It's Excalibur. He doesn't need weapons.

Also don't forget equipping a Taxon.

I call it "Fake Noobing" or "Foobing".

seen a few people doing it, and it's worth remembering that even if you see someone with low MR and starter gear, it *could* be someone using an alt account, or someone who just isn't interested in other gear, especially if they seem to parkour and shoot pretty cleanly. if they start running around like a headless chicken, then it's a genuine newbie; sometiems fun to keep an eye on them in missions and see which they are lol.

You aren't alone. A friend whos MR20 or something goes around exactly like this everywhere. His excal umbra is dressed up to look like a normal excal too. So its not just you, a lot of people probably do this.

Not gonna say it's the most original idea ever. But hey, players find ways to keep them entertained in warframe.

What's really mad is if you play warframe according to how others want you to play it. We've seen the guides: finish starchart, rank up weapons, get to mr30, copy some builds from overframe, use volt and trinity for tridolons, ivara for conservation, beg for free ignis wraiths on chat, *yawn*

You do you, man.

Archived