Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Kuva Weapons

~

Reb said Kuva Hek, Grattler, and Zarr are coming with the next big update.

Three weapons i'd like to have,
but no new melees?

Kuva Machete, Ack Brunt, Cronus, Furax, Ripkas, Sheev, Sydon, Jat Kittag, Jat Kusar, lots to chose from.

The 2 I want most are Kuva Furax and Ack Brunt.

~

3 minutes ago, (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20 said:

Kuva Jat Kitagg needs to be a thing besides the weapon has never received a good upgrade or weapon variant upgrade..... would be nice to have something different...

Only once lifted status is resigned to the same garbage can holding warframe stamina and plat for revives.

3 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

but no new melees?

Kuva Machete, Ack Brunt, Cronus, Furax, Ripkas, Sheev, Sydon, Jat Kittag, Jat Kusar, lots to chose from.

most grineer melees are already strong though, and out of those you mentioned, Furax and Sydon already have variants. Ack & Brunt is suppsoed to be a one-of-a-kind weapon for Tyl Regor, so unless it gets adopted into a wider grineer arsenal, it probably won't get a variant.

I'm pretty happy with the 3 they chose, especially Grattler: time to go flakking again!

31 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

Ack & Brunt is suppsoed to be a one-of-a-kind weapon for Tyl Regor, so unless it gets adopted into a wider grineer arsenal, it probably won't get a variant.

TBH that went right out the window with the Kuva Seer.

The only thing that worries me about adding too many  Kuva weapons is that they heavily outclass other variants of that particular weapon due to the elemental bonus acting as a sort of "9th mod slot". They are fun don't get me wrong, but DE should be careful with giving out Melee weapons with an extra mod slot. That's my hunch with the lack of Kuva melee weapons anyway.

What about kesheg that summons a kuva jester on heavy attack. You smack the base of the Kesheg on the ground up to 2 times and it does a slam attack like sparring weapons heavy attacks, but the 2nd smack summons one of these little guys. And it could be really slow heavy attack. Like slam.... SLAM!

pK2Ib5SC5RhJpypyL4ubs1zZVa6ZPTM7FaxB3kqt

3 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

most grineer melees are already strong though, and out of those you mentioned, Furax and Sydon already have variants. Ack & Brunt is suppsoed to be a one-of-a-kind weapon for Tyl Regor, so unless it gets adopted into a wider grineer arsenal, it probably won't get a variant.

I'm pretty happy with the 3 they chose, especially Grattler: time to go flakking again!

Karak Wraith and Vaykor Hek exist.

Seer is also supposed to be one-of-a-kind, but there is a Kuva Seer.

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

The only thing that worries me about adding too many  Kuva weapons is that they heavily outclass other variants of that particular weapon due to the elemental bonus acting as a sort of "9th mod slot". They are fun don't get me wrong, but DE should be careful with giving out Melee weapons with an extra mod slot. That's my hunch with the lack of Kuva melee weapons anyway.

The sheer amount of farm that goes into getting the bonus element good though.

Kuva weapons with their stupid 5 forma requirement can go back where the sun never shines. Yeah, I like new, interesting and upgraded weapons like everyone here, but forcing 5 Forma just to get the full MR is a concept that I dislike a lot.

1 hour ago, Dunkelheit said:

Kuva weapons with their stupid 5 forma requirement can go back where the sun never shines. Yeah, I like new, interesting and upgraded weapons like everyone here, but forcing 5 Forma just to get the full MR is a concept that I dislike a lot.

I don't have 5 forma on 90% of them and I'm doing just fine.
Only mr chasers suffer from this.

16 hours ago, Dunkelheit said:

It's 10 extra ranks of MR - if all you want is the standard 30 ranks worth, no forma are required. It's also 80 base capacity, which really frees up some build flexibility.

1 hour ago, -Augustus- said:

It's 10 extra ranks of MR - if all you want is the standard 30 ranks worth, no forma are required. It's also 80 base capacity, which really frees up some build flexibility.

Maxing them doesn't give an extra 10 ranks of MR.
Just 1k extra MR affinity each.

Normal weapons give 3k MR affinity,
while a 5 forma Kuva weapon will gives an extra 1k each.

Archived