Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Kuva Weapons

Am 11.5.2021 um 14:38 schrieb vegetosayajin:

I don't have 5 forma on 90% of them and I'm doing just fine.
Only mr chasers suffer from this.

I am an MR chaser, so it is not really helping that you are doing fine. Maybe my friend should enter this forum and write "I am not playing warframe and I am doing just fine" und all concerns?

12 hours ago, General_Durandal said:

Maxing them doesn't give an extra 10 ranks of MR.
Just 1k extra MR affinity each.

Normal weapons give 3k MR affinity,
while a 5 forma Kuva weapon will gives an extra 1k each.

So again: you can get all the MR of a normal weapon from one without forma. What's your beef?

21 minutes ago, -Augustus- said:

What's your beef?

He's "an MR chaser", so I can only guess that he hates the time it takes of putting on a forma and levelling it up again for those extra 2 levels. His problem is, he wants it all and he wants it now.

Trouble is those weapons are very good, so letting anyone get rank 40 in them with the extra mod capacity, is something DE has to make you earn. Its still less grind than acquiring some weapons in the first place!

4 hours ago, -Augustus- said:

So again: you can get all the MR of a normal weapon from one without forma. What's your beef?

What beef?

3 hours ago, gbjbaanb said:

He's "an MR chaser", so I can only guess that he hates the time it takes of putting on a forma and levelling it up again for those extra 2 levels. His problem is, he wants it all and he wants it now.

Trouble is those weapons are very good, so letting anyone get rank 40 in them with the extra mod capacity, is something DE has to make you earn. Its still less grind than acquiring some weapons in the first place!

Wrong person.

Archived