Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade: Items Lost due to Network Error

Vhyriel

I'm not sure "performance" is where this should go, but all the others wouldn't suit either.

A bug occurred while trading: the other person had network error after both parties agreed on the trade, so it wasn't complete.
The game asked whether I want to resume the trade later, which I said "yes" to, and as soon as the other person was back online we tried to complete the trade, but it said something along the lines of me not having those items any longer. I could see them in my inventory and manually reupload to the trade window, though, which still didn't help and the same error still occured.

So, I was having my items and my plat balance didn't change and I left to my orbiter as is. As soon as I was there I no longer had those items, but my plat balance increased for the same amount the other person was supposed to pay me. When I told them this, they noticed that they lost their plat and still were not having the items.

They immediately proceeded to contact support in order to try to manually restore lost items, but the results are yet unknown. The problem also is, neither of us remembers what was in that trade exactly since it was prime junk trade.

Archived