Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Weapons

MalCrescent

Brakk doesn't even look bad ingame and is basically a better bronco prime.

Machete ain't so fancy until they rework melee for normal attacks.

Corpus Supporters complaining/QQ as always and saying their rewards would of been better weapons.

An unbuffed prova is already a better weapon for corpus missions by far, prova vandal would have at least been worth using in some missions.  Grineer weapons have generally shown themselves to be a disappointment so this shouldn't be a surprise.

Edited by Aggh

Did any one get the blueprint for the Detron? I'm just curious. The information at the start of the event said that w/ 100 missions you either got the Dentron(corpus) or the Brakk(Winners). Depending on which side you supported and if they won, but that if you didnt support them you still got the blueprints. Did i miss read the information?

Sorry im not sure if this is where I should ask this.

Did any one get the blueprint for the Detron? I'm just curious. The information at the start of the event said that w/ 100 missions you either got the Dentron(corpus) or the Brakk(Winners). Depending on which side you supported and if they won, but that if you didnt support them you still got the blueprints. Did i miss read the information?

Sorry im not sure if this is where I should ask this.

It never said that.  That's what people wanted it to be.  It always said that if you backed up the loser you'd get a blue print of the winner's weapon instead of a tatered version w/ a slot.