Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Slivers - Uses and tradability

DeeDeetheSpy

Right now I am sitting on 232 Riven slivers. I know that to some players thats not a lot but I never intentionally hard core farmed for them. I know there are players with WAY more of them.  It would be nice to be able to do something other than 1 riven every 7 days. 

Suggestions:

1. Make them tradable. 
  2. Let me buy Sentinal Rivens from sim or Archwing weapon rivens from Arbiters with them
  3. Let me grind them into Kuva or trade them for kuva.
  4. Let me buy riven transmutes with them (I don't like Eidalon hunting, no matter how easy it is.)

the reason it's so useless for people who don't care about riven is why it's annoying to have as a REWARD in first place. its BS place holder reward with no use if you're not into rivens.

what's worse it's "assumed" as one of good kind of reward like endo/ credits. so it won't be going away.. highly doubt they will change it's working but hopefully some other use for it shows up.

1 hour ago, DeeDeetheSpy said:

Right now I am sitting on 232 Riven slivers. I know that to some players thats not a lot but I never intentionally hard core farmed for them. I know there are players with WAY more of them.  It would be nice to be able to do something other than 1 riven every 7 days. 

It would be nice to be able to do even "a riven a week", but that stops when you max out on riven slots. Your option then is to destroy a riven you like/have rolled into something good in order to be able to make a new random one.

So, yeah, some of us have years worth of "once a week" riven slivers, and even so it would be senseless to even use them...

Archived