Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Texture nerfed for the whole game

DKPXR

I have noticed significant lower texture resolution ingame than what I remember. It has been like this for me for a while. I have done numerous reinstalls and whatnot. I usually try not to focus on the textures, but some of them are really hard to ignore. For instance some reflections are really pixelated (even with reflections turned off in settings), some walls in the entrance of any relay are very low textured despite my settings being on max. Overall I have seen quite the downgrade in terms of quality and I suspect it has something to do with the ensmallening updates, but I'm not entirely sure. I have seen some other posts on the forums regarding low resolution textures so I don't think it's on our ends to fix. 
I always look in the patch notes for updates and I'm almost certain they will be fixed soon. The game doesn't have to be photo-realistic of course, but some things could look a little better. Some things in the game look really good at the moment, which I guess makes the lower quality textures stand out more than they should. 

9 hours ago, HunterDigi said:

Sounds more like a resolution problem if the entire image looks blurry, post a screenshot of the issue, your graphics settings and your hardware specs :}

I'm not that dumb ok? I said all the textures are blurry, not the screen

2 hours ago, Dokkeboi said:

I have noticed significant lower texture resolution ingame than what I remember. It has been like this for me for a while. I have done numerous reinstalls and whatnot. I usually try not to focus on the textures, but some of them are really hard to ignore. For instance some reflections are really pixelated (even with reflections turned off in settings), some walls in the entrance of any relay are very low textured despite my settings being on max. Overall I have seen quite the downgrade in terms of quality and I suspect it has something to do with the ensmallening updates, but I'm not entirely sure. I have seen some other posts on the forums regarding low resolution textures so I don't think it's on our ends to fix. 
I always look in the patch notes for updates and I'm almost certain they will be fixed soon. The game doesn't have to be photo-realistic of course, but some things could look a little better. Some things in the game look really good at the moment, which I guess makes the lower quality textures stand out more than they should. 

"almost certain they will be fixed soon" well you gave me hope, why you're certain about that? From where?

Well when the game have really great graphics and textures are obviously pixelated, it IS a problem

1 hour ago, YT-ImbaLibraGaming said:

well you gave me hope, why you're certain about that? From where?

I don't know for sure but considering technology advancing every day and their promise to enhance graphics, I'm sure they will also take a look at the graphics of the game as well. I don't think it's an artistic choice to leave some textures pixelated and some high resolution so I highly doubt they will just leave it like that. I get very distracted from the overall variety of the texture quality in the game and it draws away the fun imo. Give it some time and I'm sure they will update graphics. 

All I'm saying is if DE keeps their promises, then we can for sure see some improvements in the near future. But right now... ye... the textures are not too good.

15 hours ago, HunterDigi said:

Sounds more like a resolution problem if the entire image looks blurry, post a screenshot of the issue, your graphics settings and your hardware specs :}

You're still ignoring this person's sensible post. Even if it's not a resolution problem, seeing what you're seeing and settings will be far more useful in trying to help.

Archived