General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Railjack Grineer Veil Not Spawning Enough fighters to finish objective

formaBroother

Hello,

I have been trying to do some Grineer Skirmish Void Storms in Veil Proxima but every time I struggle to find fighters to hit the limit after completing all my other objectives. Sometimes if you fly around for 10 minutes you can find the random lone unmarked spawn and finish the mission but sometimes you are SOL and have to abandon. This may be due to murdering the crewships too fast or something but does make the game unplayable at least for grineer skirmish at the moment.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I just ran into this twice in a row. Both times there was also an Abandoned Derelict on the map. First time we left after being stuck at 87/90 for 15 minutes and no more ramsled spawns. Second time I went alone and was stuck at 56/106 which felt awful at first.

However, I also found a solution. Thinking back on the spawn logic and setup of Railjack missions, I'm pretty sure the additional enemies in the Derelict just fill up all spawn slots (since all areas (inside the RJ, inside the objectives and the space battle) are all loaded all the time, just scaled differently). So I went back inside the 2 main objectives (Hangar and Shipkiller) and cleared all Enemies there (They do not spawn endlessly there). Sure enough, once I left the 2nd the shy was full of fighters. Hope this helps someone :)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just redirecting all the reported issue here.

Spoiler
Spoiler

and my comment on this issue/bug, hope this helps.

5 minutes ago, YouDontCB_87 said:

This problem occur most of the time, especially when pilot speedup the Railjack and move towards the objectives (i.e. refer to Away Crew mission; the on-land mission) while having minimal amount of fighters destroyed along the way.

From my understanding of how Fighters are spawned is that they slowly spawn at the beginning of the mission like they were 'expected' to get destroyed and spawn along the way while Railjack moving towards objectives. 

This 'expectation' (spawning behavior) interrupted when minimal fighters being destroyed, and when player's Railjack moving fast towards objectives which cause less fighters can be spawned. Worst come to worst, objectives spawned at a closer range than expected (i.e. within 10,000m range).

(OS: Devs/Team, please fix/optimize this)

Living with bugs/issues

Note for anyone reading this, before this issue being fixed/optimized, try destroy at least half of the fighters before moving your Railjack fast towards the objectives with put down only few fighters along the way, to minimize the possibilities of Railjack Skirmish fighters not spawning.

While players themselves (not Railjack) despatched from Railjack and move towards objectives shall not trigger this issue (at least from what I can recall).

• 2 weeks later...

I am still getting this bug occasionally, usually I try to kill all the fighters before beginning the other objectives. We were able to get some more fighters spawning by going back through all the grineer objectives and making sure that everybody inside them was dead. This possibly freed up enough spawn slots for the fighters to start coming back.

59 minutes ago, Raskalnickoff said:

usually I try to kill all the fighters before beginning the other objectives. We were able to get some more fighters spawning by going back through all the grineer objectives and making sure that everybody inside them was dead. This possibly freed up enough spawn slots for the fighters to start coming back.

^^^ I tried this as well previously, but it's less efficient and more time consuming compared to this v v v (hence, I always destroy as much as possible before reaching the on-land mission objective)

On 2021-11-05 at 12:00 AM, YouDontCB_87 said:

Living with bugs/issues

Note for anyone reading this, before this issue being fixed/optimized, try destroy at least half of the fighters before moving your Railjack fast towards the objectives with put down only few fighters along the way, to minimize the possibilities of Railjack Skirmish fighters not spawning.

While players themselves (not Railjack) despatched from Railjack and move towards objectives shall not trigger this issue (at least from what I can recall).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...