Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 Factor Authentication doesnt work (mail doesnt arrive in my inbox)

Detroittiger7

The 2FA bot that sends the codes, does not support foreign domains (mine is @vp.pl) 
I noticed its an ongoing problem, it exists since 2017, the mails just wont arrive. Theres no error code, no way to use your phone number or a trusted device to regain access. 
People get locked out of their accounts by the (kind of) mandatory 2FA system, which still doesnt blacklist those domains that it has a problem with. 

The only way to resolve that problem is to message tech support, which has a god awful response time. Losing access to your account is a high priority ticket, yet i just got a response from a bot, with no followups. We all know support is understaffed, so maybe introducing a better 2FA system could reduce the strain on tech support, as well as stop losing new players from foreign countries. 

Use google auth. Or make the bot send us text messages, instead of mails.

This is just really infuriating me, losing access to my account without being able to do anything, waiting here till support finally reads my ticket. I heard sometimes it takes weeks till they read your ticket. And sometimes it could even be up to 6 months. Im lost for words. 

Just for clarification, yes i checked my spam folder, all the other folders, whitelisted the mail, messaged my email support, downloaded thunderbird to see if it could somehow receive the mail, to no avail. 

I'm in the same boat at this very moment, I re-installed it on the same device, just on SSD because FOR SOME REASON Warframe doesn't have the option to move folders between disks like any other game on Steam.

Now I am stuck waiting for support to do anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived