Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to build warframes?

(XBOX)Blue W1nter

Question

I'm a kinda new player, 110 hours as of today. I have Octavia, Oberon, Nezha, Zephyr, Excalibur, and Nidus. I've been playing around with Zephyr because I really like her attacks, but they're weak when used on 20-30+ enemies. I'm only using a max ranked intensify. Same thing for Oberon, his offense attacks aren't too strong. Nezha's Divine Spears, too imo. Reminder that I'm only using  a max ranked intensify. Where do I get mods that can enhance ability strength and other stats better than the mods I'm using now?

Side note, I need Orokin reactors and catalysts, Where do I get those besides Nightwave?

Another side note, how do I rank up in other Nightwave acts beside Intermission 3?

6 minutes ago, Brinstar7777 said:

Try going looking for Prime Warframes. They take a lot of relics, but they generally have stronger abilities.

Excuse me what? 

Completely false OP, DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS. Both normal frames and their Primed variants have the same abilities, there is no difference.

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)AJ Reality said:

Same thing for Oberon, his offense attacks aren't too strong.

Oberons damage mainly comes from his 2 with Duration and his Augment

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)AJ Reality said:

Reminder that I'm only using  a max ranked intensify

Why?

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)AJ Reality said:

Where do I get mods that can enhance ability strength and other stats better than the mods I'm using now?

Literally everywhere. Use Codex or Wiki

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)AJ Reality said:

I need Orokin reactors and catalysts, Where do I get those besides Nightwave?

Occasionally from Gifts after Devstreams, Invasions (we had one yesterday) or buying in the Market for 20p each

8 minutes ago, (XBOX)AJ Reality said:

how do I rank up in other Nightwave acts beside Intermission 3

You don't. NW 1, 2, 3, and Intermissions 1 and 2 are gone. You can only get the weapons by buying the stuff from Intermission 3.

4 minutes ago, Brinstar7777 said:

Try going looking for Prime Warframes.

Don't listen to this OP. Primes just have slight enhancements. If you can come by some, good for you, but the normal variants are sufficient enough

the intermission act is the same for everyone once you made all the challenges you need to wait for others.

After that you go into the plus 30 realm where its only intermission credits.

I guess thats only on how you build your frames because Octavia and Oberon Actually Transend enemy levels they basicly bypass level and control wide area if built for it.

Its not burst damage but it ticks fast.

Archived