Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ballistica Prime buff idea

LilDanteDubz

What if the ghosts that the charged shot of the ballistica prime applied the status effects that you have on the weapon? For example, if you have viral on it, not only will the weapon do viral damage itself, but the ghost will also apply that effect whenever it attacks. 

Also I feel like the duration of the ghosts is too low. Some enemies are really useful to have on your side, however the time they are given on the field simply isn't enough for them to be actually useful. I feel like there is much missed potential with the weapon. Not everybody wants to play Nyx in order to get mind control. And yes, the helminth system exists, but you can only get Nyx's 3rd ability and not her 1st, meaning that you can really easily accidentally kill the enemies, while ballistica's ghosts are invincible to your attacks

2 hours ago, LilDanteDubz said:

Also I feel like the duration of the ghosts is too low.

I don't think duration is too low.  I think It meants for "small" distraction. Short-lived ghost fit that role. One problem is it's slow to create single ghost (charged shot).

In my opinion normal shots (kills) should grant ghost. Charged shots just should increase duration or it should increase number of ghost created.

Archived