Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Failure To Communicate. Again.

Stinker

Here we have another event in which you guys failed to accurately communicate the rewards.

Myself, as well as many other players, thought we were getting emblems far different than what we ended up receiving.

The treatment of the players in this event is debatable as a whole.

I got the grineer emblem and rewards i thought I would.  Do you mean the design of the emblem was misleading?  Did you assume it would be one kind of design over another?  It's an event emblem not a faction emblem.  So it wouldn't be the grineer icon.  Or are you saying it would be good if all reward are shown as is/will be to the player. 

I agree any rewards should be disclosed to the players for inspection so they can make informed decisions on what they want to do.

Edited by Mhykiel

I got the grineer emblem and rewards i thought I would.  Do you mean the design of the emblem was misleading?  Did you assume it would be one kind of design over another?  It's an event emblem not a faction emblem.

The problem is they showed the faction emblems when they should have just shown the actual emblems. The entire reason I chose corpus was because I thought the "Faction" emblem was the actual emblem. had I'd known this would have happened, I would have supported the grinner.

I got the grineer emblem and rewards i thought I would.  Do you mean the design of the emblem was misleading?  Did you assume it would be one kind of design over another?  It's an event emblem not a faction emblem.  So it wouldn't be the grineer icon

It's because of the picture of the event rewards.

7MYSXLL.jpg

The vivid icons representing each faction side on the top left and right corners were likely presumed to be the emblems we would be receiving, but the actual emblems are partially displayed in the background behind the weapons.

But I don't think DE has ever really advertised exactly what any event emblems would look like; we had to wait and see.

Edited by Aramet

Looking at these pictures, we are led to believe the emblems were the things in the top corners. Ingame we are led to believe they are the emblems that show up next to our names as we were waiting in the lobby for the missions themselves. Not once was it ever insinuated that it was actually the stupid partial background images.

I would have chosen grineer too if I had known what the emblems looked like (which I thought I did, which is why I chose corpus).

Edited by Stinker