Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: TennoGen: Update 30.2.0

[DE]Megan

So what you guys are doing with railjack gave me a bigger head ache than the void storm missions. There is a bug that if you have an electrical hazard aboard your ship and it gets repaired by someone who has around 150 ping (I am the host in this scenario), if you go into the tactical menu, you will be locked in an epilepsy seizure inducing screen that locks you in it until the mission ends and you are able to leave or Alt+F4. I don't have issues with flashing lights but this was extremely painful to look at it. I ended up turning off my monitor and just waited for someone in discord to tell me the mission was over and then Alt + F4ed my game. Even worse i was locked into the pilot seat so I messed up the mission. 
Not sure about fixes to this other than being able to restrict who enters your game so you dont get people with extremely crazy pings. I am sick and tired of getting people with over 350 ping in my missions delaying them and they either dont leave or cant walk through a door and help end the mission. It would alleviate a decent portion of the bugs i come across and this epilepsy head ache of a bug will keep me from playing for a good long while especially railjack. That being said I have always been in the group of people who want vote kick. I am not a fan of lag especially when its due to a person. Bring a vote kick option in a mission.

• Like 1

Reminder that oberon prime cannot equip regular oberon shoulder armor; he can only equip the prime variants. This issue was patched long ago for volt and volt prime's shoulder armor, however many other warframes like oberon, frost, and banshee haven't yet had this treatment.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

NEW WARFRAME AUGMENTS! 

Wisp: Fused Reservoir (Exilus): Reservoir

Adds a fourth reservoir that gives the effects of all three. Costs 200% more Energy.

*Acquire from the New Loka and Cephalon Suda Syndicate Offerings.

Grendel: Hearty Nourishment: Nourish

Clear Status and gain 2 sec Status immunity for each victim in Grendel’s stomach.

*Acquire from the Red Veil and Steel Meridian Syndicate Offerings.

Protea: Repair Dispensary (Exilus): Dispensary

Hold to create a dispensary that will Revive the Sentinel or Companion Moa of a player within 14m every 60s.

*Acquire from the Arbiters of Hexis and The Perrin Sequence Syndicate Offerings.

Zephyr: Airburst Rounds: Airburst

Each enemy hit by Airburst increases secondary damage by 25% for 14s.

*Acquire from the Red Veil and New Loka Syndicate Offerings. 

Hmm...

Wisp is not good...

First it should have been part of the ability in the first place and secondly most of the time u only use the HP and Fire rate Mote. So it's more a QoL not really worth a mod slot augment sry

For Grendel i'd rather use Rolling Guard since i also have dmg immunity for 3 seconds. Can be good but doesnt fit in my Modding

Protea just makes no sense to me... First the radius... Why? So the pet need to die in a certain area lmao and then with a cooldown what a waste of a mod slot sry

It's not like we have alternatives like Djinn who can revive himself infinitive or like the reviving process need an abnormous amount of time. So this augment just makes no sense to me. It appears more like just to have an augment for the ability instead of have an actual useful one e.g. double drop rate for the orbs but halved duration or sth like that

Zephyr can be good as welll. On paper it looks like a decent dmg buff ability.

• Like 8

Thank you for the fixes, optimizations and tasty new Tennogen items!

Any word on the ongoing visual bug for the Sepfahn zaw holster? Instances and details are documented at length here:

• Like 3

Removed Sevagoth’s Gloom FX applying to Sentinels due to too much visual noise. 

Great. Now I can see something.

Should we expect any other changes/fixes to Sevagoth/Shadow?

1 hour ago, inappropriatename5877 said:

Does this mean that interception UI is finally fixed? Cause the main problem was that most of the times, the UI would either show incorrect colours on bases, or it would not show the bases at all, or some bases.

That was fixed in the previous hotfix:

Fixed a bug that could result in the Interception HUD missing markers for Clients when joining-in-progress."

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Rebore said:

ALSO where is orbs kill counter on the profile, there is boss and even Eidolons, so where is Profit Taker and Exploiter Orb at uh.

You just want to flex ur 1k+(possibly 10k+) kills 

Edited by MuggyBG
  • Like 2

vor 1 Stunde schrieb 16Bitman:

Hell yeah, Fused Resevior Augment for Wisp will make defection so much easier when you're the only wisp on the team.

Please make fused reserviors only use a single mote slot, right now it consumes 3, so I can only place 2 of the new reservoirs or 3 regular and 1 fused.

This makes placing reservoirs around the map much harder at the cost of only saving a few secconds.

Video of 3 reservoirs disappearing when you place 1 fused reservoir.

https://gfycat.com/tamerectangulargnat

There is a reason why they capped it at 6 total. Only being able to place 2 fused makes total sense. They gotta fix that disappearing bug tho.

vor einer Stunde schrieb Ann.:

vor 50 Minuten schrieb iHeuksal:

The Wisp Augment makes no sense. Why should someone waste a potent slot for an augment to cast all 3 at once, which can be casted nonetheless fast anyway and isn't required to be casted again, as this is more a tactical placed ability/station?

Would have counted towards an augment which would attach them to wisp instead for 75% of the original strength/duration/etc.

It's an exilus mod slot. I mean sure you could put something different in there, but that mod is very niche so it doesn't really matter anyway.

• Like 2

Protea: Repair Dispensary (Exilus): Dispensary

Hold to create a dispensary that will Revive the Sentinel or Companion Moa of a player within 14m every 60s.

Please DE, with all due respect, fix the root cause of the problem, not a bandaid.

Cheers

• Like 17

Swapped game modes of Kelpie and Kappa nodes on Sedna: Disruption <-> Spy. This moves Disruption off the main path forward to aid in New Player Experience.

Yes of course... Sedna (the final planet in the game) and "New Player Experience" make sooooo much sense when you use them in the same sentence together like that. Only thing after Sedna is T4 void, and Steel Path (if you want to count that).

Not really complaining that you have done this, just confused WHY you felt the need to change it?

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed inability to select the first Void Fissure entry when opening the World State Window to the Alerts tab, then switching to Void Fissures.

Actually had that bug a few times... a pretty weird one if you ask me. Thank you for fixing it.

Fixed The Sergeant's sniper rifle having too long of a delay between shots.

That's funny. Won't make a difference tho

Also thank you for the Wreckage changes in Railjack. I highly doubt I will ever notice it but for those players that still do play railjack or will want to play it in the future its a nice change.

• Like 2

WRECKAGE QUALITY OF LIFE

Tenno are currently limited to holding 30 pieces of Railjack Wreckage. Wreckage limits as they currently stand can impact the flow of Railjack missions -- if you are one to play long sessions of Railjack missions in a row, you might have experienced this yourself - you cannot play missions until you manage your inventory. To prevent the interruption of having to scrap Wreckage every few missions, Wreckage is changing in a fundamental way:

All Wreckage of the same type (ex: Zekti MKIII Engines) will exist in one pool, without taking up Scrap Wreckage slots. If you wish to use that Wreckage for Repairs, Fusion, etc., you will be able to “Identify” the Wreckage to move it from that pool, taking up a Scrap Wreckage slot. The unique characteristics of that Wreckage will be revealed upon Identification.

This way you can continue to gather these resources in the background as you play, and choose how to use them once you’re back in your Dry Dock.

Is it going to cost resources to "identify" them?

If yes, please change it back.

• Like 2