Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call of the Tempestarii: TennoGen: Update 30.2.0

[DE]Megan

20 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Wisp: Fused Reservoir (Exilus): Reservoir

Adds a fourth reservoir that gives the effects of all three. Costs 200% more Energy.

*Acquire from the New Loka and Cephalon Suda Syndicate Offerings.

There seems to be a bug with this where you can only place two instead of six.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, SordidDreams said:

There seems to be a bug with this where you can only place two instead of six.

Sadly it's intended. One Fused counts as 3 normal

Edited by Kaziroh
  • Like 1

vor 23 Stunden schrieb 16Bitman:

Hell yeah, Fused Resevior Augment for Wisp will make defection so much easier when you're the only wisp on the team.

Please make fused reserviors only use a single mote slot, right now it consumes 3, so I can only place 2 of the new reservoirs or 3 regular and 1 fused.

This makes placing reservoirs around the map much harder at the cost of only saving a few secconds.

Video of 3 reservoirs disappearing when you place 1 fused reservoir.

https://gfycat.com/tamerectangulargnat

I'm just going to quite this because it's so incredibly important.

If you can only place 2 of the triples and they cost 3 times the energy, what's the merit except for spending less time placing the thing.

It actually makes it more inconvenient to use since the energy cost for a wrong placement is so heavy, as is the cost for switching your base of operations...

Augments need to be worth the incredibly valuable mod slot they occupy. This one currently doesn't even warrant an exilus slot, let alone one of the others.

(as does the other whisp augment btw... a lot of augments actually need a rework/buff - or an an extra augment slot or two for every single warframe. Come on, we'll use 20 plat to unlock it and god knows how many forma to make it work, so you'll make profit and we'll be happy, a win-win)

• Like 3

So I heard that this Wisp Augment takes up 3 of the 6 cap of motes. Seems pretty self-defeating just to mash them all together (especially when Shock is actually unwanted in some cases) JUST to make it take up the same space. The whole theoretical perk of the augment was that we would have more room to place the Motes instead of a mandatory 2-3 stacks (with or without Shock). Seems ballsy.

The Protea augment is a joke in itself, Primed Regen is the only remotely satisfactory mod for Sentinel Survivability and the fact that straight up 3 lives is the best thing is a terrible sign in itself. Stop giving sentinel bandaids via OTHER mods and just get that pet rework going. Its a much bigger part of the game and the more BS you throw on now the harder it is going to be for YOU GUYS to fix it later.

Speaking of augments, I REALLY need to ask: Who has been on yall's team working on them?? The list of fun and exciting augments has practically decreased to none since the original batch with the only notable one Ive seen in the last few years being the Nova MPrime one. Can we stop with the piddly bandaid mods and get some real AUGMENTS? Why did they get called augments just to be mildly useless buffs for the most part. All of Wisps are niche and a wasted slot, Protea isnt getting any better treatment, nor is any frame released in the last few years. Please please please, put some more thought and fun into them in the future. These patches used to be exciting with new build styles and play-patterns, but now its just more trash for the trash pile.

• Like 6

Since after hotfix 30.2.0

# When I am farming for murmurs, the Lich that spawn sometime just leave the mission before I have a chance to attack and stab him, weird

# My Railjack Armament show a blinking triangle with an exclamation mark, when I click it, it brings the interface to scrap my armament, not the interface to buy more space, weird.

On 2021-05-12 at 9:39 PM, 16Bitman said:

Hell yeah, Fused Resevior Augment for Wisp will make defection so much easier when you're the only wisp on the team.

Please make fused reserviors only use a single mote slot, right now it consumes 3, so I can only place 2 of the new reservoirs or 3 regular and 1 fused.

This makes placing reservoirs around the map much harder at the cost of only saving a few secconds.

Video of 3 reservoirs disappearing when you place 1 fused reservoir.

https://gfycat.com/tamerectangulargnat

6 is the limit 3 are on the infused. This is intentional from what I know and it is fine. WISP is already a too strong warframe in its current state.

On 2021-05-12 at 10:20 PM, LokifRomValHalla said:

This is a much needed change tbh. Or atleast add it to another fun mission to grind. I'll build 30 harrows. Please no defection. Pls [DE] yeet it. 

Defection is perfectly okay if you put 3 pods down at B & C, you can easily farm it with 2 people within 1h.
I found ivara farm to be much much worse.
Even Kuva fortress spy wasnt that big deal in the end.